1. Bekrar karke hume

'Zara zara bahekta hai aaj to Mera...' humming the song, she came out the bathroom after changing into lavender coloured sleeveless nightgown, with the thigh-high slit.

And then, standing in the front of the mirror, she hummed the further lines of the song while combing her hair, 'Sardi ki raaton mein, hum soye rahe ek chadar mein...'

Unknown to her, she was distracting her husband, who was sitting on the sofa and working on laptop.

She had no idea that her voice, especially those lyrics of the song, was sending chills down his spine. And that lacy gown that was hugging her curves, was awakening the passionate desires in him.

Unable to control himself anymore, he sighed deeply and putting the laptop aside, he got up from his seat and made his way towards her who was still busy humming the song.

Adjusting the straps of her gown, she turned to move but bumped into his rock solid chest.

A shy smile appeared on her lips and cheeks turned red due to the close proximity. Using his forefinger, he raised her chin up as soon as she lowered her gaze. And the moment her eyes met with his, she lost in those black orbs.

Placing his one hand on her waist, he pulled her close to him and using his another hand, he cupped the back of her neck.

Brushing his thumb along her cheek, he brought his lips near her. In the very next moment, he captured her lips.

He deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue between her lips while her hands moving subconsciously over his shoulders. And the room was filled with her never ending moans.

Panting heavily, they pulled back. He looked at her with the burning desires in his eyes. She was blushing even deeper and avoiding looking into his eyes.

Unable to bear his intense gaze, she moved her face and was about to turn, when held hand.

'Bekrar karke hume yun na jayie' he sang as soon as she looked at him. She again blushed and lowered her eyes.

He chuckled and shaking his head, he made her look towards him and whispered huskily, "Waise sardi ki raat bhi hai aur" pointing towards the blanket, "Ek chadar bhi hai toh..." could not control herself anymore, she buried her face in his chest.

"Toh?" He chuckled when he heard her asking after a while.

"Hmm..toh" mumbling this, he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bed to make the night even more passionate.

The End

-

Hello everyone!

This is my first work on ShaKhi.

Hope you will like it.

So do vote and drop comments to let me know your response.

#HappyReading