James potter x reader

Hello Y/n,hope you're doing wonderful. Niw this is my new marauders one shot so hope you like it☺️

Jame's POV:Remus you have to be honest with your feelings toward lia.(I made a new character sooo). Why don't you also be home with your feelings toward Y/n, he said and I froze in my place. Fine you are right, and for a fact I will go now.

Your POV: I was sitting near the black lake reading my favorite story, the weather was amazing so it was the perfect day to come here ready a story and relax. But their was one thing that was on my mind, (James Potter). I have a really hard crush on him I mean he is as funny and handsome and kind. But of course with my terrible luck he doesn't like me. ( at least that's what you thought 😉).

James POV: I saw Y/n sitting near the black lake, she was beautiful like always with her h/c hair all around her face because of the air. I reached her and said: heyy Y/n, the smartest girl of our age how are you?! She  greeted me and offered me to sit next to her which I accepted. For a second I felt confident and grabbed her chin and told her: me, you tomorrow on a date see you and left.

Your POV: he asked me out! Me of course I accepted. It's like a dream come true. Woohoooo