James potter x reader(so thats why you hide)

Hello Y/n,hope you're doing wonderful.now I will let you enjoy ☺️

Your POV: I was panicking,because I had to tell James that I am a werewolf. I was honestly scared because of how he will react. After 2 years of dating I always came up with excuses on full moon day.and the weird thing he always did too.sometimes he will tell me that it's a boys hangout day,sometimes he had to go study. I always was ok with his excuses even if I knew he was lying.I was heading towards the (Gryfindor) common room.and then I saw James sitting alone on a couch. I was surprised truly,because he was always with his friends. U reached up to him and said."James, you good?"he frowned a little but then his expression softened when he realized it was me.oh,ya I'm good!...u?
I'm fine but I really have to tell you something. And if you start having another look at me I can't blame you. He patted the empty seat next to him and started telling me to start. See James,you know how sometimes I make excuses. He nodded.I took a deep breath and said "I am a werewolf. He hugged me tightly and then started telling me how sometimes when he makes excuses about hanging out with the boys it wasn't 100% true. Because Remus has the same prose me. I was actually in relief that someone also had the same problem I had,but also felt bad for him. But at the end I was happy that James didn't react like I was expecting,leaving me.