↳ ❝ Mint || HIATUS ❞

Art should be something that liberates your soul, provokes the imagination and encourages people to go further.

Mint

Hey there nice fellow, the name of this nothing is Mint. I'm a graphic designer and graphic editor at your service working in various communities with the same role.

I like to mess with people, so don't take it seriously if you see me doing something weird. Have a good day/night/evening/afternoon/early morning!

It will be a pleasure working with you.

I can plan a theme easily, light to medium range graphic making, creativity and fast pace.

I quite feel weak at heavily edited covers, mood boards, fanfic covers and too anything related to kpop, celebrities and such..

Types of graphics that i do are graphics, covers, logos, banners, cards, posters, invitations and to the end of your thinking capacity.

I am comfortable with all of the genre except anime, kpop, fanfictions and poetry.

Time taken per graphic: half an hour to three days.

Mature and LGBTQ: yup
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

Payment
1. follow the community and me
2.give out a nice credit!

Rules

1. Don't pressure me

2. At least use the graphics instead of throwing them in the dustbin

3. Don't forget to give credit (I'm not asking for anything else than that, have mercy on me)
Redo's- 7 at max.
4.tag me in the forms

Form
(kindly fill the form in single comment)

Name of the book:

Author:

Genre:

What is that you prefer (banner/book cover/ award logo etc):

What is the type? (aesthetic/vintage/modern/fancy etc):

A short gist of story:

Cover description:

Images you prefer as a background:

Other things you might want me to add:

Is it okay with you if the cover is posted in our workshop:

Deadline:

How do we provide your cover? :

Tags (5+):