4

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦

𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦

𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩
𝟾:𝟸𝟾 ᴀᴍ

❧ "See everyone is still in the halls, class hasn't started yet," Rylee pulled the entrance door, motioning for you and Amoura to walk inside the school building first.

"Ry we missed homeroom because you wanted to drive slow," you gave your friend a side eye as she crossed her arms, avoiding your glares.

"Not only that, she passed by the corner store for Hot Cheetos," Amoura handed Rylee a black plastic bag that had her hot cheetos inside. Rylee had a smug smirk plastered on her face as she took the bag from Amoura's hand.

The halls were crowded as usual. Boys were causing a ruckus in the halls, slap boxing or throwing footballs in the air so others can catch. Girls gossiping left and right, showing off their new kicks or their new hand bags that their rich parents bought for them.

"Look Amoura, it's your people," Rylee pointed at the girls that dressed chic and giggled continuously until they were out of breath. Amoura shoved Rylee against a locker with her hip and walked towards her locker. You snickered at Rylee's appalled reaction before catching up to Amoura to get to your locker.

"Aight what's y'all first period," you opened your locker and tossed your school materials and supplies into the locker before shoving your backpack inside.

"I got Pre-calculus," Rylee sighed heavily as she pulled out her math notebook from her opened locker, "I don't need math, I really don't."

"That's too bad," you closed your locker as you held your Chemistry textbook and your composition notebook in your arms. You put your mechanical pencil behind your ear, "I got Chem, how bout you Amoura?"

"Spanish."

"Amoura these assignments gotta be light work for you," you laughed as you closed your locker. Amoura grasped the straps of her mini backpack as she swayed her body.

"Hell yeah it is, she's fluent," Rylee spun her pencil with her fingers as she inserted her thumb in the belt loop of her jeans.

"Mm, hasta luego mejores amigos," Amoura spun around three times and waved her fingers at you and Rylee before walking up the staircase, "I'm gonna act like I know what she said," Rylee ran her fingers through her hair as she watched Amoura walk away.

You gently nudged Rylee's shoulder with your elbow before backing away from her, "I'll see you at lunch, cool?" you walked away backwards and pointed at her.