MeetXOnceXagain

X X X

Inside a thick forest small cries of a child can be heard, upon sight a small little boy was sniffing and wiping his tears with his dirty hands which was littered with tiny wounds.

A snap of a branch made him flinch and then a figure of a lean male was standing infront of him looking curious.

His body was mostly covered with rainbow scales and his eyes were colored the same as a shiny gold coin while having a long silky hair to cover his almost naked body.

The child watch as the male kneeled down and softly wipe his hands over his arms and hands, magically healing his wounds. sniffing the boy leaned his dirtied cheek to the male hands when he wipe his tears.

"What is your name child? and why have you come to this place?".

X X X

On a simple island in the middle of a vast ocean, A lovely two story house sit over the top of a hill near a crowded town below.

A man wearing thick and almost raggedy clothes and wearing a large cloak that hides his body down pass his knees exited from the door while a muffled cry of an raging woman shouting profanities at him came from the inside.

He stop and looked above to the sky before taking a step forward.

"I didn't take you to a person to do something like this". a teen male suddenly appear standing behind him in front of the closed door.

"........". he halted his movements and stayed still.

"Do your dreams cost more that their life?".

The man didn't answer and stayed silent.

"Was he an a-".

"He wasn't, I am sure of that". the male in question cut them off.

"Really? then why leave?". They replied calmly.

Again the man didn't answer.

The mysterious man chuckled and sigh before putting a small ghost smile on his lips.

"Make this your last wish then". they said over the thick silence between them.

The man turned around and look at them before slowly holding out his hand as if he knows what was about to happen.

"I wish for you.......". An invisible force suddenly cut his palm and a small amount blood float out from the skin and took shape of a tiny rotating sphere (of blood) .

".........to watch over him as you did for me". the blood flew and landed on the stranger's outstretched palm, the blood seeping inside the skin and flesh.

The man then abruptly turned around and march away not even bothering to know if his wish came true.

The stranger stared after him the smile still on his face and a soft glow emitted from his chest almost peeking through his clothing before vanishing.

They stood still watching as the man from before arrived at the docks.

Turning around in time the door opened and out of it came a orange haired woman looking angry before her expression change and turned in shock and disbelief.

"Y-y/n-sama". she said her hand covering her mouth.

"Hello again, Mito-san".

X X X