10

The next morning Jah woke up without Deweii by her side. She glanced on her clock to see that she have many hours to prepare and go to the university and go to the venue of their game. She reached for her phone and touched a paper. She immediately grabbed it sensing that it's a note from Deweii. When she looked at it, it was indeed a note for her.

'Good morning my sunshine, I know it's sad that you woke up with me not being by your side. I have to go but I'll see you later aight? Meet me in the arena's garden'

She smiled widely reading the note that he left, she was beyond inspired to play today. She stood up and went to the bathroom and was about to wash her face when she saw a note in the mirror, she took it and it made her smile again when she read what was written on the not.

'No need to check yourself on the mirror, you're beautiful as always'

She shook her head letting herself blush hard, she then washed her face and brought the note with her. She then opened the cupboard in her kitchen where the mugs were and she was surprised to see another note again. She was beyond happy reading another message from it.

'Start your day with a smile, Celestine'

She indeed started her day with a smile because of him. She then checked everywhere if there were more and there weren't any notes anymore.

She did her morning routine and was about to left her apartment when she saw a brown note on the door, that's why she didn't notice because its color was the same as the door. It has no message but only a simple handwritten heart. She put it inside her sports bag and left her apartment with a big smile.

She walked quickly towards her university, while she was walking she saw Gino. He was swiping on his phone and Jah waved at him, but he didn't notice her. He just looked blankly at her and went inside the bus. Jah was beyond confused, she shook her head and began to walk again.

When she arrived at the university, she saw their bus already parked outside the gymnasium. She immediately went up and the driver stopped her which made her confused. He smiles at her and gave her a note on her hands

"What's this po? A ticket?" She asked and the driver smiled at her.

"Ticket para maging inspired ka sa laro niyo mamaya Cap." He said and sat on the driver's seat. Jah knitted her eyebrows, she then sat and waited for the others to come.

She opened the small paper that their bus driver handed her and she couldn't stop but to melt when what it was. It was another message from Deweii. She bit her index finger preventing herself to squeal loudly.

'Don't be nervous, I know you'll do great'

And with what he wrote, she knew she's inspired to play for later. She rested for a while and the smile can't fade away from her lips. She relaxed for a while and can't hide the smile because she es going to meet him later in the garden.