Twenty- I always knew

Chapter 20

Jungkook's POV

I smile over at the naked beauty before me, thoughts of last night still freshly painted in my mind. I loved every single thing about this woman, her confidence was slowly blooming and it was incredibly sexy. It made me happy to watch her feel beautiful and sure of herself for a change, Something I thought I'd never see again.

She stirs a bit and rolls on her back, I smirk seeing her breasts peeking out from the sheets. Time to wake up my future wife, I smirk as I get on my knees and pull the sheets over myself. I gently place kisses down her torso and thighs, she stirs again and breathes a bit heavier.

I position my face between her thighs and smirk, remembering the morning she woke me up this way. Never in a million years did I think she'd be so sexually driven, I never knew what she was capable of. But fuck was I lucky, my girl was seriously holding out on me all these years.

"Time for breakfast"

I breath parting her legs just enough so I can slip my tongue down her slit, I hear her gasp and I chuckle when she tries to move away from me. I grab her thighs and dive mouth first into her heat, letting my tongue caress her bud slowly before slithering down her folds and into her needy self.

"Ohfuck...Jungkook"

I shiver, hearing her moan my name never gets old. She lifts the sheets as I hungrily look up into her eyes making her blush "Good Morning baby girl" she doesn't get a chance to respond as my mouth attacks her wet pussy once again.

Breathy moans slipping past her lips as I lap my tongue over and over her ball of nerves. Her pussy slowly getting wetter for me, she tasted so sweet almost like maple syrup. I hungrily eat her out and feel my dick twitch with every moan she makes. Her fingers find their way to my hair and pull making me groan into her folds. I can feel her thighs starting to shake so I slip two fingers inside her.

I feel my body twitch when she curses my name and arches her back, she tries to pull away and I growl holding her in place making her moan out louder.

"Jungkook I...I can't...I-"

I suck her into my mouth and pump my fingers as fast as I can as her body starts to tremble beneath my grasp. Music fills my ears as she cries out in pleasure and I happily drink her in.  Fuck she was so sexy, I don't stop licking until I'm satisfied and once I am I poke my head out from under the sheet to grin up at her.

"Good Morning"

She pants lifting the sheets more to look down at me, I chuckle and kiss her pussy lips once more before sitting up on my knees. I see her grin widen when she sees my hard cock facing her, I chuckle seeing her hips start to move slowly.

"Want more baby girl?"

She bites her lower lip and nods still a bit breathless. "I was hoping you'd say that" I smirk, lining myself up with her wet lips. I easily slip into her warmth and she moans again making me twitch inside her. I push further letting her engulf my full length, I swear her pussy was perfectly made for my cock.

I slowly start to thrust inside her as my lips quickly connect with her breasts, letting my lips kiss over the bruises that were made the night before. She arches again as I bite at her nipple, that sinister smile taking over my own mouth as I watch her body react to everything I do. I couldn't wait to make this girl mine.