A Little Us Time 😏

Skip Ahead 2 More Years

Eddies POV
I'm laying in bed with Juicy cuddled up next to me. He looks so cute when he's really into a show , we been bingeing Greys Anatomy for a bit and he loves it. Seeing how happy he gets while watching it makes my heart soar. I kissed his forehead and he blushed red. I was confused at first but then looked down at the blanket to see why, he was how you say "pitching a tent". I smirked at him and he blushed even more and I put my hand on his chest. We haven't fucked in like forever so I was excited. I could tell he was too because he immediately tugged on my shirt.

We got undressed and our lips crashed together, I felt sparks fly as our lips connected. He moaned lightly into the kiss. I knew what I wanted to do , I kissed his chest down to his V-line. He loves to get right into it but I wanted to tease him , I kissed his thighs making sure to get every stretch mark. He's always been self conscious of his body since he had Vero so I wanted him to feel beautiful at least once. He looked perfect like this , all spread out just waiting for me to be inside of him. I licked up his length and he let out a soft moan which made he chuckle. I took him in my mouth a little at a time until I was deep throating him. He grabbed a fist full of my hair as he got close , I pulled off and he winced at the loss of touch. "Baby , don't tease me! I want to cum!" He whined. I smirked and kissed him deeply he kissed back and I felt him start to rub me , it felt great since I hadn't been touched like this in what felt like years.

He got on his knees and started to suck me off. He was wiggling his ass  , which made me just want to fuck the life out of him. Seeing how his perfect ass bounced and shook as he fingered his tiny hole was amazing . "Do you like what you see Daddy?" He asked wiggling a bit more. "Mhmm I think Daddy's going to have to punish you for teasing him." I said in his ear and he moaned. I pushed him off of me and he got on his hands and knees , ass facing me. (Writing part of this on a school Chromebook so the quotation marks are kind of fucked up)¨ Bite the pillow , im going in dry¨ I whispered into his ear and he turned red like the damn crack brush. I lined myself up with his hole and slammed into him. I heard a bit of a scream come from Juicy but it was muffled since he had a pillow over his mouth. ¨Let me know if it hurts too much baby juice¨ I said kissing the back of his neck. ¨Im ok Eddie , just rail me!¨ He had a few tears in his eyes and I wanted to stop , in fear that I was hurting him but he rocked him hips on my dick basically fucking himself.

Juicys POV

It hurt when Eddie slammed into me but it also felt great , he stopped to make sure I was ok and I could tell he was nervous about hurting me so he stopped for a bit. I really wanted him to fuck me so I rocked my hips on his giant dick. We haven't  had sex in what felt like years so I really wanted this. He slightly chuckled as I rocked back and fourth. I felt him slap my ass and I loved the feeling of his hand firmly hitting me , Im a VERY kinky person so this made me so horny. He started to pick up speed with his thrusts and I moaned loud. He of course wouldn't go too fast because he didn't want to hurt me. I pulled myself off of his dick and he was confused , I pushed him on to his back and crawled on top of him.

As I got on top of him I'm pretty sure he knew what I was doing. He kissed me as I lowered myself down onto his huge dick. I let out a pretty loud moan as he went all the way inside of me. He grabbed my hips roughly yet soft , I started rocking back and forth. His hands traveled up my chest and he gently but still kind of rough , pinched my nipples. It felt so good especially when he soothed them with his tongue.

Eddies POV
I wanted Juicy to have as much pleasure as possible so I pinched his nipples , he's kinky as fuck so I knew this would be good. After pinching I placed my tongue over the tiny rose bud. Hearing his loud moans as he rocked his hips on my dick and soon he was bouncing. All the sound that you could hear was moans , grunts and skin slapping as he bounced up and down. The room smelled heavily of sweat and sex which I didn't mind because I was enjoying this. "Eddie!! Fuck I'm so close!!" He yelled as I hit his prostate. I grabbed his hips and started thrusting at inhuman speeds into him. "AHHH EDDIE!!!!" He screamed and came all over himself. I chuckled seeing his cum go flying , I kept thrusting until I came deep in his perfect ass.

"D-Did I d-do g-g-good Daddy?" He stuttered as we both rode out our highs , I smiled and moved the hair off of his sweaty forehead. "Yes you did baby Juice. You did great , I love you." I said and kissed his head. He smiled and hugged me tight. "I missed doing that so much , you have no idea." He said and I laughed. "I did too mommas. We need to do this more often." He giggled and placed his head on my chest. "I love you Eddie." He said quietly as his eyes became heavy. "I love you too baby boy. Sleep well." We both fell asleep holding each other tight.