Chapter 13

It almost 10 minutes ....Sid and avneet still hugging each other...Vaisu come to check sid...but she fine them hugging...She wait for sometime ..but they didn't break the hug.. She  is trying fake coughing to back them in normal position...

Hearing some sound break the hug and come back in normal position...

Vaisu teasing sid...

Sid- Hugging and all ... and i wait here for 5 minutes.. what's the matter...

Avu- Vaisu di, if you hear the news you also hug him for long time...

 Vaisu-What's the news..

Avu- I will tell you...

Vaisu- Fast avu..i can't wait...

Avu- I thought to drink some coffee and talk with sid..so i bring coffee for us.. But suddenly sid come in front of me.. And it fells on sid's leg...And sid felt some pain in his leg...

Vaisu- But is not a good news that sid felt pain...Wait..sid  felt pain...sid felt pain..

That's a good sign avu...

Avu- yes, di...I also check his leg with pin.. I pinch him with pin..  sometimes he feel it.. sometimes not...I think his sences of leg is coming back.. we need to more focused now... 

Vaisu give sid a warm hug...

Vaisu- sid i am very happy.. You will be fine...Let's tell it to maa and abhi and jai.. they will be happy...

They tell whole incident to the family...All become very happy...

Jai- sid..I am very happy for you year...I know you will be fine...

Abhi-Thank you so much avneet...I don't know how to thank you...But you give us a very good news.. In these year i was waiting the the news ..for a hope...today you give us hope.. and now i am very sure sid will be fine very soon...

VA- Held avu's hand and tell

God bless you beta.. You give us such a good news...You become the happiness of our family...I owe to you beta..

Avu- don't say this.. It's my responsibility...

I think its to late ..now i should go back to home...

Abhi- Its very late...I will drop you..

Avu- Ok , Vai...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It cross 1.4 k views.. Lots of love to every readers...keep supporting me like this..

Bye 

Shomriddhi..