003

───── ❝ CHAPTER 3 ❞ ─────
──we're just siblings──

"STOP PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I'LL DO WATER RISING CHALLENGE WITH YOU. I'LL PARTICIPATE IN MINECRAFT MONDAY" Elodie yells as she ran away from Techno and Wilbur in Minecraft. They were doing a "manhunt" on stream. It was really two childish men chasing Elodie while she was trying to learn the more advanced parts of minecraft.

"You called me Wilby again!" Wilbur yelled. She could hear his muffled yells from her wall.

"Shut up the neighbors are going to complain again." Elodie jokes. "Techno why are you chasing me?"

"Good point. Lets get Wilbur." Techno said turning his character around.

"Yeah!" Elodie yelled, chasing her best friend. "Suck it Wilby. Wait where did he go?" Elodie rushes. Wilbur had crouched behind a tree sneaking out of his office and scaring Elodie. This had become a common action in the house. He picked her up bridal style while she tried to get out of his grip. He dropped her down in his chair.

"For that you're taking over my stream for 20 minutes while I play as you." Wilbur said, handing Elodie his headset.

"What the hell?" She mumbled to herself. "Um... Hi chat! I have kidnapped you all. Wilby is gone crab rave." She smiled.

"Elodie Soot?" Techno said.

"God thats so cringe" Elodie laughed.

"Anyways what does a streamer do? Oh I know. So I will be giving away one million dollars."

"Pretty sure thats Mr. Beasts Youtube Channel." Techno remarks.

"Shut up." Elodie bounced. "Just kidding. This actually seems really fun. Might takeover for Wil more often."

"I'll make sure to watch." Techno smiled.

"Elodie and Techno being wholesome for 10 minutes and 24 seconds straight."
Wilbur said.

"Shut up?" Elodie yelled.

"Be quiet I heard you yell, oh nevermind I forgot to close the door." Wilbur said then the other two heard some shuffling. "Oh nevermind Elodie your phones ringing." Elodie went to grab her phone.

"Hello?"

"Elodie hi. It's your mom. Your real mom. I just wanted to let you know me and your father wanted to grab dinner with you and your friend." Elodies face dropped.

"Uh yeah s-sure. When do you want to do this?"

"I was thinking like 2 hours?"

"Um, sure. Where?" Elodies stomach was twisting in all different directions. She did not want to do this.

"My house. You remember where that is hmm?" Her mother asked.

"Yeah. See you then."

"Bye-bye." With the click of a button Elodie hung up and was now frightened. She walked back to her room.

"You're back" WIlbur sighed.

"When are you ending stream? I need to talk to you" Elodie asked. She has never felt this anxious before.

"Hey Wil.. you're not muted." Techno said in Wilburs ear.

"Thanks Techno." Wilbur hit the mute button and looked over at his friend.

"Whats going on?"

"Uh could we talk later? I just need a moment. You can go end stream." Elodie said. Her voice was quiet. She was on the verge of tears. Wilbur nodded and went to his room.