Turn 2-Busted! Secrets Revealed

Note:Some Ignis don't have their regular Origins in my fic. Deal with it! Also, do not insult my friend Noa's character. He is my best friend, internet brother Co-Writer, and duel writer and is a relatively sweet person if not pissed off. His oc may be a bit weird/mentally unstable because he based the oc off of himself and his personas, but then again you all can't tell me you haven't made OCS that are known as weird before!.

Note 2: Do not bitch about the ignis, BECAUSE THIS IS non canon. Noa has windy and my OC Wisteria has a custom ignis. Yes there's more than six in my universe theirs 14...

A relatively unknown duelist working as a data stealer for Akira Zaizen was stealing data in the Hanoi HQ this duelist was named Noa Fujiki the third Fujiki sibling. He wasn't just doing this for Akira... But he wanted to know where his siblings had vanished off too. They just left one day and never returned. After all, Noa was a victim of the lost incident just like they were... so why did they suddenly vanish on him, Kusanagi and Akira?

"Alright i got what i need time to get out of here before i'm spotted otherwise i'm screwed" As Noa said this, a voice was heard-"Just what in the cyberse hell are you doing?!" Yusaku was right behind Noa looking mad. Just what the hell was he trying to pull and how had his brother found him? "Uh...i don't know what it looks like" He said and looked at him and saw the mark of Hanoi on his brother's neck "And also what in the cyberse hell are you doing here?!" Yusaku let off a smirk and shrugged-"A Change Of Heart..." Noa growled a bit at him "A CHANGE OF HEART?! IM TELLING KUSANAGI AND AKIRA ABOUT THIS!" Yusaku then smirked and knocked out Noa. "Don't think so little brother.... Ryoken will love to meet you." he then dragged Noa to the office.

As Noa slowly woke up he found out he was chained and as his vision cleared he looked up and saw none other than Ryoken Spectre and Yusaku and when he did his words were "So i'm guessing your Revolver am i incorrect?" Revolver smirked and just looked at him. "Of course.. what's it to a thief like you?" Spectre just looked irritated that Noa tried stealing from them, and Yusaku just enjoyed the fact he finally had one up over his brother who basically was always better than him."So your the little rat who was stealing info from us Master Varis i believe we can get some info out of him using our...methods" Spectre said as he smirked. Yusaku just spoke up-"I don't really care... I look out for only you guys after all." Revolver just sighed. "Perhaps... or perhaps we can.. test our new ... Magic out on this little rat."

Meanwhile, Aoi had confided in Akira what had happened and told him not to worry about her.. that she could handle herself. After all she always wanted to be her own person... she needed to spread her wings just this was not how she intended to do so. "Big Brother i'm so sorry..I didn't mean for this to happen... please understand. I.. I'll always think of you." "Aoi...i want to let you go but I can't. I don't have enough trust for you anymore and especially not for them. I haven't heard from my associate yet so I don't trust them" Akira said as he looked at her. "I'm sorry.. it has to be this way. Sayonara, Akira." She left the house before he could stop her. She went to Hanoi HQ, and spots Noa. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GET IN THIS MESS FOR?!" "I was stealing info on Hanoi for someone..." He said as he looked at Aoi.

Aoi knows well who sent Noa and is now pissed at her older brother. Royally. "Im killing him next time i see him!" Ryoken sighs and speaks up-"Who orchestrated this Aoi?!" Aoi sighed. "My idiot older brother..Akira Zaizen. He sent Noa without letting me know.. HE PUT MY FRIEND IN DANGER!" Ryoken sighed. "Since he's your friend... I'll let him go with a warning. But if he ever does this again.. hes ending up like you." Noa let out a deep sigh "First of all what does that even mean?" Spectre spoke up at this point- "Well.. it means that ryokan forced her to hanoi in a duel. Only in your case.. it won't be a duel. Now scram!"

"Hold on a minute first of all it will be a duel. I'm not going out without one second of all what about Wisteria? What did you do to her?!" Wisteria had come back from the techno club with Rinko at this point and sighed. "Great.. it's the thief who used to steal from me." She was not happy to see Noa."Not happy to see your own brother...i should have realized you hated me since we met. I'm leaving and I'm never coming back?!" Noa yelled at the brink of tears as he left quickly. Wisteria sighed-"DAMMIT I DON'T HATE YOU! I hate that you steal!" She sighed. "He takes things too literally! I swear to Arceus!" She was incredibly annoyed going after him.