Chapter 3 - The Universe Hates Me

As me and Amanda went inside of the classroom we are stopped by a good looking dude who I believed is named Leonardo as most of the kids in the class were calling him that

I mean he is not bad looking AT ALL. 

He comes in second with first place being Mr. Sex on Legs.

But enough about ranking how good looking those two gentleman are.

"I have not seen you here before, are you new" he asked.

"Yeah" I responded not sure what to say to him.

"Well it's nice meeting you, my name is Leonardo and you?" 

Ummmm I guess my assumptions were true. 

"I am Valentina" I said with a small smile on my face.

"Well Valentina can I have your number by any chance, you know maybe we can hang out in the future" he said enthusiastically.

All I have to say is this dude is really straight forward.

We love men who know exactly what they want.

"Of course"

"Well I got to go or else Mr. Grumpy will get upset" pointing over to Mr. Sex on Legs.

I should really call him something else, but what should I call him.

Maybe asshole.

Anyways back to talking to Amanda who seems to be distracted by something on her phone.

I didn't pay much attention as last time I looked over her phone she was looking at a picture of my brother

Yuck

As I was about to ask her what she was looking at the teacher walked in.

"Welcome back everyone, I hope you all have a nice break" he addressed to the whole class.

"Today as you may see there are 2 new faces in this classroom, would you 2 ladies introduce yourselves"

Just great

Just FUCKING great

I have to introduce myself to a bunch of strangers that I know nothing about.

I nudged Amanda telling her to go first since I hate being the center of attention.

"My name is Amanda and I am 20 years old" with that Amanda sat back down.

Well I guess it is my turn now, how fun.

Note my sarcasm.

"Well my name is Valentina and I lived in Italy almost my whole life before I moved to the U.S" with that I introduced myself and sat back down.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see how Mr. Sex on Legs was looking at me but I didn't pay attention and instead decided to focus on what the teacher was saying.