JiYoo

JU: And you knew that?!

YH: Yes. I was the one with the idea.

JU: You could've told me! So that I can tell Sua it's absolutely fine! But keeping the surprise of course.

YH: Yeah sorry but I promised Siyeon not to tell anyone.

JU: Hm okay, I get that. It's okay. So tomorrow's the big day, huh?

YH: Yep. I'm really curious what Siyeon bought her. And what Sua bought. There's no way that you know...?

JU: What, me? Noooo...

YH: It's fine. Keep it to yourself. I didn't say anything about Siyeon's surprise and you won't say anything about Sua's surprise. This is only fair.

JU: Okay. Good.

YH: So... what are we doing today?

JU: You won't go to the PCbang today?

YH: Nope. I thought I'd spend this day with you.

JU: Naawww! Finally! I was waiting for this day! I was waiting for you to say that! The day has finally come!

Jiu stood up and walked up and down, arms in the air.

JU: My wife has finally time for me! She wants to spend a day with me together! Hallelujah!

YH: I-I think you're a bit overreacting right now...

JU: Me? Overreacting! Oh Yoohyeon! Look at you!

YH: S-stop! You're weird. I think you're possessed.

JU: I am possessed? Who is playing almost everyday in the PCbang and is almost forgetting that she has a wife at home? Who is possessed from this gaming?

YH: Jesus stop Jiu! You're scaring me. You always said it's okay when I'm gaming as long as I have time for you!

JU: Yes. Yes, I said that. But do you listen to yourself? Isn't this sad? I've already put my standards very low for you. "...as long as I have time for you." Think about that sentence. Doesn't this sound... sad? Depressing? It's not normal. This is an unhealthy relationship! For me. I don't know how this feels like for you. But have you ever thought about this? Me?

Jiu was standing infront of Yoohyeon and began to cry.

YH: Jiu....

JU: *sobs* Do you actually know how I sometimes feel? You know exactly what I want. Cuddling. Sleeping. Spending time together. Just talking. But it's getting more less these days... and I don't know if you realized that. I don't know what I should do about it. When I try to talk to you, you don't have time. When I'm making food, you don't have time. When I want to cuddle, you don't have time. Yoohyeon. Tell me.
Are you even happy with me? 🥺

YH: Jiu! Stop saying such things! These make me also sad! Of course I'm happy with you!
I love you!

JU: Then show it to me! Show your affection!

YH: Jiu... I- I'm sorry. Forgive me. Please. And stop crying. Or I have to cry too... *sobs*
I don't know what happened to me. Suddenly I was addicted to gaming. At first I didn't realized it. But these last days when I was with you... there was something missing. I wasn't sure what was missing but there was something different. Negatively.
But after I realized everything... I want to change. To my old self. Stop with that gaming shit. Give you more affection. Give you my whole time. My whole me. My whole love.

JU: Oh Yoohyeon! *sniff*

Jiu hugged Yoohyeon and cried her soul out into Yoohyeon's shoulder.

YH: I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Please give me another chance. I love you. You are my everything.

JU: It's okay. I love you too! And you are MY everything!

After they broke the hug, Yoohyeon and Jiu both smiled at each other, still with tears in their eyes. Then they hugged again and cried even more.

- - - - -

YH: Can I help you?

Jiu was cooking dinner and Yoohyeon came with a backhug.

JU: Omo! I'm almost finished but you can already decorate the table, babe.

YH: Hm. What did you made? Smells goood~

Yoohyeon smelled at Jiu's neck.

JU: Ah, that tickles! So I made bibimbap with gochujang chicken.

YH: Is there a dessert?

JU: Uh, no? Want me to make some? We still have puddi-

YH: No. Not pudding. I meant you.

JU: Oh.

Jiu's face turned red.

JU: B-But after dinner, o-okay?

YH: Okay. Can't wait...

- - - - -

JU: That was yummy.

YH: Not as yummy as you!

Yoohyeon gave Jiu a kiss.

JU: Aigooo, you're so flirty today!

YH: Only for you, my love! Now let's go to the bedroom!

Yoohyeon was about to drag Jiu to the bedroom.

JU: Woah, not so fast! First I have to wash the dishes!

YH: That can wait. The only thing that can't wait is me.

JU: But I don't like it when th-

Jiu got cut off by a pair of lips. She had to smile behind the kiss.
She put her hands on Yoohyeon's cheeks and kissed her back passionately. After a few seconds Jiu pulled back to catch her breath.

JU: How much I've missed this. How much I've missed you.

YH: And now I'm here.

.

.

.

.

.

Yayyy! I got a little bit too excited about this scene and then I remembered: "Shit, I'm not good at writing smut" 😀
But I think it shouldn't be a big problem if we just leave this for your imaginary... 😙