blake gray ending pt 1

(A/n: this is an alternative ending for the people who wanted an ending with blake. If you aren't one of those people you don't have to read on but i'm suggesting to keep this book in your library because i will be posting about a new story coming soon. Parts 26, 27, and 28 didn't happen for this ending. If you want a recap, read part 25 and then this part and skip 26,27, and 28)

Lexis POV
I just got done getting ready for the wedding. I'm looking at myself in the mirror and then Blake walks in and looks up from his phone and his eyes widen. He walks up to me and i turn to look at him.

"lexi you look amazing" Blake says

"thank you" I say and then smile

"i-i'm so happy f-for you" Blake says as he smiles. The smile somewhat looked fake and he looked like part of him wanted to cry. I'm not sure why.

"you okay?" I ask him

"yes, i'm just proud of you" Blake says. I can tell when he's lying.

"blake what's wrong?" I ask him. He looks deep into my eyes and then looks away

"nothing lex" Blake says. I grab his hand and then take my other hand and move his head down to look at me.

"tell me" I say

"i-i can't" Blake says

"why not?" I ask

"i don't wanna ruin everything. You look so pretty and this is supposed to be you and jaden's day. Enjoy it" He says as he turns to walk away. He walks out the door leaving me in an empty room. I try to shake it off.

I walk out into the hallway to try to find my dad. He has my bracelet that my mom wore on her wedding day that I am wearing today. I eventually find him and he puts the bracelet on me. I go back to the room I was in before. I open the door and see blake again.

"sorry, i left my phone" He says as he picks his phone up that was on a table.

"it's okay" I say.

"um before you leave can you help me?" I say.

"yeah of course what's up?" He says

"I need to go to the bathroom. Can you wait here and if anyone comes in this room tell them i'm in the bathroom" I say

"yeah sure" He says as he sits down on one of the chairs. There is a bathroom in this room so i go in that one. I go pee which was really hard to do in a wedding dress. I'm having trouble zipping up my dress so I call blake

"BLAKE" I scream

"WHAT" He yells back

"COME HERE" I say and then I here him walking up to the door. He opens the door and walks in

"yes?" He says

"Can you zip up the back of my dress please" I say

"yeah" He says as I feel his hands on my back. He zips up the dress. I turn around to face him, not realizing how close i was to him. My face is inches away from his. Blake puts one hand on my waist and the other one on the side of my face and leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and it feels good. Are lips are moving perfectly in sync. He shuts the door to the bathroom while we are still kissing.

Anthony's POV

I see Jaden's mom in a hallway and she walks up to me.

"hey anthony, do you know where lexi is?" Amy asks me

"I think I do, I'll go look for her. She was with blake a couple minutes ago" I say as I walk away and go to the room I last saw her in. I walk in the room and don't see her. I'm about to walk out of the room until I here blake's voice. Blake says "yeah" and then I turn around and look in the direction it was coming from I see blake and lexi in the bathroom. Blake starts zipping up her dress. Weird. Lexi turns back around and her face is very close to his. Blake takes action and kisses her. Lexi doesn't stop, she kisses back. Blake than shuts the bathroom door with them still in it, not breaking the kiss. What the fuck do I do?

Blake's POV
I shut the door. Me and lexi are making out. I just ruined everything didn't I? Lexis phone starts ringing so we automatically pull away. I can tell by her face she was shocked and didn't know what just happened. She picks up her phone which was on the counter of the bathroom.

Lexis POV
I answer the call and it's Avani.

Avani: bold
lexi: italic

Oh yay you answered. Um where are you? Some people are looking for you
Oh i was in the bathroom. I-I will come back now
Okay good, we are in the room where we got ready
okay

I hang up the call and look at blake who is just standing there looking at me. He smirks and then looks away. We don't say anything else. We both just walk out of the bathroom. I walk to the room where my bridesmaids are and blake surprisingly follows me.

I walk into the main room where my bridesmaids are finishing getting ready and they all take their first look at me.

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY" Amelie says. Oh no I forgot about her.

"YOU LOOK AMAZING" Eve says.

Amelies POV
Blake and lexi walk into the room. Me and the rest of the bridesmaids get our first look at lexi. She looks so gorgeous. I look over at blake who is standing next to lexi. He's looking at her. He's looking at her in a way he's never looked at me. My smile disappears as I realize that blake is in love with lexi. He's staring at her with a smile on his face and listening to ever word she says clearly. I notice that blake's lips are a different tint then usual. I look over at lexis makeup seeing a slight smudge on her lipstick. It's really small, no one besides me could probably notice. I think i figured it out.
I get why he likes her, she's his best friend. She is drop dead gorgeous and is nice to everyone. I can't believe it took me this long to realize that blake likes lexi.

————————————————————————
word count: 1107

Don't delete this from your library just yet:)