prolouge

WARNING * EACH OF THESE CHAPTER OBVIOUSLY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT SUCH AS CURSING + DRUGS + FIGHTING * 

Three separate lives with totally different wants and yet they're all in the middle of some of the same drama. Nora Larusso daughter of the one and only Daniel Larusso older than her sister Sam by a year and yet they fought like they didn't even know each other. Nora had awaken from her sleep and hurried to take care of her needs before getting dressed for school. She put on her casual set as usual and grabbed her bag before heading downstairs. She was never really a morning person and struggled with insomnia most of the time so waking up was a difficult process, but she technically had no other choice since she drove herself to school. She encountered her parents giving each other there daily good morning kisses before work. Her siblings ate breakfast at the table like they normally did, but Nora didn't always want to be apart of that. 

"Nora, honey breakfast is on the table." Her mom said with a smile on her face as she drank her coffee. "I'll wait till lunch, I don't want to be late." She said as to go cup of orange juice. "But you never miss out on pancakes..." Daniel says confused by his daughter's actions. "What's going on?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. "Just not today alright, maybe another time." Nora says before walking out the house and getting into her car which obviously came from her dad's dealership. 

Aaliyah was sleeping peacefully through almost every alarm she had set before feeling someone constantly poke her side. She groaned before turning over to see her younger brother standing their. "What do you want Chris?" She asked with one eye open. "Mom said if she has to yell your name one more time to get dressed she's whopping your ass." He said 

"Chris curse one more time in my goddamn house see who getting the ass whooping!" Their mom yelled. Christ quickly took off running as Aaliyah groaned before getting up from her peacefully sleep lazily putting on she sweatpants to go to school in.  "I swear if this girl -" 

"I'm already up." Aaliyah said as she walked past her mom in the kitchen. "Well it's about damn time, now get your asses in the car i'mma be late for work fooling around with you three." raven said as she packed up her purse. Destiny, Chris, and Aaliyah made there way out the door and to the car  as they waited on their mom. 

Raven Davis was a hairstylist, she owned a beauty shop at the mini shopping center. Raising three kids as a somewhat single mother was more hard on the kids than her. It was always chaotic for them with everything. 

"Wash them damn dishes!"

"If I come back home and see them dishes still in that sink it's gonna be me and you."

"This room better be clean by the time I come or I'm taking that damn game." 

"So you think you can go to school and act a fool like I wouldn't find... okay. I'mma show you how to act a fool."

"Stay in a child's place."

"Don't be getting smart with me, when I  tell you to do something do it." 

"Chile get out my face."

"You got some McDonald's money? Exactly I didn't think so you better go fix you some noodles." 

"No! Didn't I just say we got food at the house!"

"If you can huh you can hear."

"If I call your name one more time and you don't answer me it's gonna be my belt on yo ass."

At this point they weren't afraid of the belt, but let's be honest when you get used to something for so long it doesn't affect you anymore. When their parents got a divorce it wasn't much of a custody battle because Aaliyah was old enough at the time to know that their dad wanted nothing to really do with them. he was always either drinking or smoking sometimes both, it was what he did and believe me he did a lot of it. 

"Y'all buckled up?" Raven asked as she got in the car. "Yes momma." Destiny said speaking for all of them before the car had taken off. 

"You know you should be more excited, school can be a fun place if you make it." rick, jessie's dad said as they were close to the entrance. "Yeah, so I can go home and have mom yell at me for doing something 'fun'." Rick scoffed softly with a chuckle. "She's just worried about you." Jessie smiled slightly. "Because she doesn't want me to turn out like Moe." her dad gave her a look as they pulled up to the school. 

Jessie's older sister Mariah was off the rails, she had went through some stuff and turned to drugs for her so call 'cure' from the depression. It upsets jess's  mom every time she brought up Mariah's name due to the fact that she had ran away a couple months ago and after many police searches it appears to them that maybe Moe just doesn't want to be found, but they never gave up. their family was very rich and successful, but ever since things with Moe it's been harder for jessie to have fun and live her life without her mom away looking over her shoulder. 

"Listen J -" The bell had rung near the school which Jessie quickly took as a signal to get out the car. "I'll see you later dad. Have a good day at work." She smiled before quickly getting out the car. 

The three girls made their way into the school building and looked around as everyone rushed to get to class. It's only the beginning  of this chaotic adventure.