[P+K] "Yipee kayee"

A figure sat on a horse dashed across the empty western plains, A loner is what you might be thinking But no.. It's the legendary outlaw Pura Ensu.

The tanned 'good girl' Kiana was her best friend, although she was enemies with her cousin she didn't Mind.. She really liked her and wanted to cuddle and embrace her! She was beautiful and confident! 

Puras horse came to a sudden halt. Arriving at a vintage bar... 

"Kiana.. Partner  Why 'ont you go in and get me some Wine, ey?"

Pura exclaimed as she turnt and laid back on her horse, Her branded Dan Wesson 715 .357 Magnum in her Left hand.

"O-Of course! Red wine? White wine?" she held four bottles of wine blushing at the pale skinned woman in front of her

Ensu let out a sigh as she placed her hat on her face. "Get me some, Uh Grenache Alrigh' Peach?"

"P-Peach?!" she blushed madly and placed Grenache on the counter for her "T-There..don't let my brothers know you're having this for free!" 

"Aw don't worry we'll be leaving town shortly" She sat up and took a sip of the Grenache. "You know I outta get caught if i stay too long"

".. You'll come back right?" She looks worried "Please do.. I-I get pretty lonely without you and my brothers are always trying to kill people.." she sighs and looks at Pura admiring her beauty and looks.. 

She was going to miss it if she left. 

Pura chuckled, Taking off her hat and throwing it on Kianas head. "Yeah I'll be back, I'll Miss you and the Grenache.. So don't worry bout that Alr' Peach?"

"What's with you and c-calling me peach?!" she took it off her head and hugged the hat

".. S-Sorry I seem weird hugging your hat huh..?" 

"Mmm.. Peach sounds cute and I don't mind you hugging my hat" She grinned.

"A-Ah alright.." she smiles at her ".. B-Before you leave." 

"Hm? Yeah?"

"P-Pura...i-i'm in love with you!" she looked at the floor feeling tears in her eyes already she was nervous.. 

She stared blankly then, Smiled. "I'm In love with you too.. Peach!"

She looked up with her with her teary eyes, she smiled "I-I..."

Three men can be heard approaching with horseback.

"And that's my cue Cya later Peach" Pura winked then rode away leaving the town.

".. B-Bye!" She sighs and goes back to cleaning up the bar.. 

Little did she know. Her brother Javier was watching the whole time and out of a drunken rage smashed a bottle on Kiana's head

"JAVIER!!-"

Silence. 

End.