Umm.. lets just say; 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 are offline

I guess "-" means talking, and '-' means mumbling or whispering here 

  "So~" Piper teased to her friend as he just plainly stared at his phone. "'So~' what?" Jason asked mimicking her tone.

Piper frowned, "Aren't you excited?"

"I think your the more excited one."

Piper sighed, rolling her eyes at how this guy was as dense as a rock. 'Hopeless' she mumbled.

Just a couple of minuties was how long they had to wait for Percy and Annabeth to arrive. The group hardly knew each other, and only had commented of each others posts, from time to time.

Piper's eyes darted to them as she 'sensed' their presence, "Hi Annabeth!" she cheered happily as she jumped into a hug, Annabeth laughing as the action was carried out. "And Percy, a pleasure."

The brown haired girl bowed playfully and Percy raised an eyebrow, and bowed in the same way only more exaggerated. "The pleasure's all mine."

They both got up from their bow and started laughing and talking as if they'd been doing this for years now. Annabeth found her way to Jason who was just starring at the two, intrigued at the way they acted.

"He seems different." Jason said, brows furrowing.

Annabeth tilted her head, "How? I mean I've been friends with that doofus for as long as I can remember now, and this is how he always acts."

"Sorry," Jason realized he said that aloud, and shackes his head, "I crossed paths with him at a coffee shop I work at, he seemed shy." 

The other blonde snickred, 'It's funny how guys are so oblivious.' 

Jason heard what she said, but ignored it. He'd been called oblivious by Piper so many times, it only seemed natural for others to do the same. "Percy isn't shy, sometimes he just gets flustered."

Now wasn't the same, yet again Jason's eyes were caught in a trance starring at Percy.

"Whoa there buddy." Annabeth said, snapping her fingers in fron of him, "Were getting a bit quick. I'm all in for you dating Perce-"

Jason's face burned up at Annabeth's comment, and attempted to cover it up with his hand. "What makes you think I'd be into him!?"

Now this is getting a bit cliche, but I'm living for it. Annabeth smirked at the though. "Well for one your gay."

"I prefer queer."
"Your userna-"
"Piper."
"Oh."

Annabeth paused, "Well your starring at him non-stop."
Jason looked away.

"That proves nothing."

...

Percy had his arm around Piper's neck grinning as he thanked everyone for allowing him to come along. "Let's do it again some time!"

"Yeah!" Piper nodded eagerly, "And bring Hazel, Frank, Nico, Leo, and Will!" 

(Oh joy... more people to try and handle, thanks Piper QwQ)

The other three all agreed, and soon enough they were on their seperate ways home. Piper and Annabeth were taking the bus so they walked together for a bit.

The cold brese was brushing over the two girls. Annabeth seemed un-frazed, but the same can't be said for Piper. 

"Are you okay, Pipes?" Annabeth asked, even if it was a dumb question. Piper was shaking.

Piper shook her head, "I ha- have hypothermia.."

Piper kept walking, but Annabeth stopped. The brown haired girl turned to see what she stopped for, but her face was imediatly covered by a warm purple sweater. "Thanks." Piper beamed.

The blodes face started to heat up, "Yeah, I feel hot anyways.."

...

Liked by friedfishh and 78,456 others

queen.tea Thx for the sweater xox @NotAnnie

Comments

NotAnnie Sure xox

AnotherSimp Aww! Cute filter