Newbies

Y/n sat on the rooftop of the highest house to see 5 colourful people.Judging by the way they moved and spoke they were foreighners. One of them who looked to be...well not very young was wearing a suit and arguing with a gang member. Tal. Y/n quickly jumped from the roof to a few meters away, blending into the crowd before walking out to meet them. 

" Tal,what did I say about picking fights with the ones from else where" 

He shook eyes wide open

"R-right, y-n"

Before apologizing to both y/n and the four. The spiky green haired kid who seemed to be your age introduced himself as 'Gon',cat eyes was 'Killua' ,elderley man 'Leorio', cat eyes sister 'Alluka'  blonde was 'Kurapika'

"Y/n"

"Thanks for helping us out back there,y/n"

Gon said

"It's fine, Tal has been doing this for years"

"But how did you know we weren't from here?"

"I know everyone, and everyone avoids shady people like him-"

Leorio puts a hand behind his head.

"-but if you're staying I can show you guys around"

Writer:Hi guys, Just to say I won't be able to write as much on weekdays cause...skool and sorry for the short chapters. Please comment if I can improve but I'm kinda going through something so no hate,thx love yall.