III

As I drive down the highway, I start to think.
What if this is just a complete waste of time and he hates me?
But, I really need this. For myself. For Cristina. I thought I needed to go to the mall to get some skirts and maybe a blouse or two. I wanted to look nice tomorrow.

I walked into the cheapest place in there, because, you know, ya girl's broke.

As soon as I walk in, I look for the "plus size" section. Since I moved to Korea, it's been really hard to find clothes that fit me. Plus, when I do find clothes, I can just barely afford it. Luckily, this store had a plus size section.

I feel my phone buzz.

"HOBI" pops up in big bold letters.

H: Want me to pick Cris up from school?

I smile as I type "Yes, please." Even if he didn't offer to, I probably would've asked him to. I feel like I just need a moment.

I see a white button up blouse and reach for it.
"That would look great on you." I jump and almost drop the blouse.
Jesus

"I'm sorry?" I turn around to face the voice that acknowledged me. Namjoon.

" Why the hell would you just come up to me and scare me like that?"

"I'm just saying. It would look good. Have a date?"

"No, I don't! Even if I did, it doesn't concern you." I put the blouse back and turn around to leave.

" What do you mean? We were together for years, and all of a sudden, you ignore me?"

He grabs my wrist.

"I don't ignore you. You're the father of my daughter. I couldn't." He lets go of my hand.

"Why are you here anyways?"

"I don't know. I just thought you'd be here." His hands go in his pockets. "I saw Hoseok at the school."

"Yea, he went to go pick up Cris. I-" He cuts me off

"needed some alone time. I know you like the back of my hand. Why didn't you call me?"
"Hobi offered to pick her up. It's not like you try to get involved in her life."
He rolls his eyes.

" You know what? I'm leaving. Bye Luna."
He walks past me and towards the exit.
I turn around to make sure he's gone and speed walk to the rack. This blouse is actually really cute.

I need to go home. I'm tired.
••••••••••••
A/N: Hey guys!! thank you so much for reading. I hope you're enjoying so far. Thanks to my bestie's ideas and my writing skills, we can create this story! i'll try to upload whenever i can! thank you guys <3 Don't forget to vote

 Thanks to my bestie's ideas and my writing skills, we can create this story! i'll try to upload whenever i can! thank you guys <3 Don't forget to vote