𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Here," John b says, throwing a suit at me along with a pair of shoes and a dark red tie.

"I'm not wearing this," I tell him looking at the black suit and a burgundy tie in disgust.

"Well, if you're gonna go to Midsummers with Y/N, you have to wear that," John b informs me.

I groan before changing into the suit as John b fixes his hair in the mirror. Typical. He was only going to Midsummers because Sarah wanted him to and Pope was only going because Kiara wanted him to. The same reason I'm going. Because Y/N wanted me to.

"How did we get roped into this?" Pope asks, walking into the bedroom in a white suit with a purple tie.

"I have no idea," I shake my head.

After changing I walked out of the bedroom and knocked on the door that the girls were in.

I waited a few seconds until Kiara pokes her head out. She was wearing a purple dress along with flowers in her hair.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"Is Y/N ready?" I question, trying to look into the room.

"Maybe," Kiara shrugs.

"Well can I see her?" I ask.

"You're not allow to see the bride until the wedding," Kiara says before shutting the door in my face.

"Wedding?" I mutter to myself.

————————————————————

The girls ended up riding in Kiara car and us boys had to ride in John b's van.

"Why wasn't we allowed to see them?" I question as I sit in the passenger seat, Pope in the back, and John b driving.

"I dunno. Girls are weird," John b says.

"Got that right" Pope agrees, shaking his head.

Once we finally arrived at the party I got out of the car and looked up at all the Kooks gathered around.

"Nope" I mumble as I walk back to the van only for John b to pull me back.

"C'mon" he says, dragging me up to the party.

We got separated while we was pushing through the crowed so now I was alone in a place I didn't belong. I looked around for Y/N but that's kinda hard when I have no idea what she's wearing.

After looking for what seemed forever, I grabbed me a drink and leaned against a wall and sipped on the wine. I turned my head and my jaw about dropped to the floor.

Y/N was standing off in the distance talking to some other person.

"Holy Fuck" I thought to myself.

She was wearing a dark red spaghetti strap dress matching the color of my tie. It hugged her curves in just the right places. My eyes trailed down her body to see that the dress ended at her thighs. Holy shit, it was short showing off her long tan legs. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun, her baby hairs hanging down in front of her ears. She wore big hopped earring which made her look absolutely stunning.

What I would do to rip that dress off her right now. It took all I had in me to not march up to her and crash my lips against hers but I couldn't help myself.

I sat down my drink and walked up to her.

Luckily, the Kook she was talking to had disappeared. Her eyes didn't land on me until I was right up on her. I grabbed her face and kissed her with everything I had in me. I could tell that she was surprised and shocked but she went along with it and kissed me back.

Eventually she pulled away, resting her hands on the back of my neck as my hands traveled down to her hips.

"Hi" She almost whispers with a smile on her face. "Hey" I whisper back.

"You look......" I paused thinking of a word to describe how beautiful she looked. "Gorgeous" I finally blurt out.

"You don't look to bad yourself" she giggles, fixing my hair which was probably a mess.

"Wanna dance?" She questions.

Before I could say anything she was already pulling me to the dance floor. "You know I don't dance" I tell her as she places her hands on my shoulders.

"Oh c'mon, it's easy" She says.

After her teaching me the basics of dancing, I finally got the hang of it and I was spinning her around as she giggled. I was probably smiling like a child in a candy store.

"C'mon" I say, pulling her off the dance floor. I pushed past the crowed of people until we got to a table with some drinks on it. I poured us both a glass of champagne and then we clanged our glasses together before taking a sip.

We quickly ran off careful not to spill our drink cause we can't be seen with any alcohol cause it's illegal to drink under age.

Finally, we got to an open balcony where there was no people. She leaned against the raining and sipped on her drink.

"This is some expensive shit" She exclaims with wide eyes as she points to her glass.

"Yeah, I know it's Midsummers, dumbass" I roll my eyes as I lean against the railing next to her.

A few minutes pasted by as we sat in silence enjoying each other's company as we finished our champagne.

I sat down my empty glass and stood I front of my girlfriend and placed my hands on her waist, pulling her body against mine.

"I say we ditch this place, hmm?" I whisper, kissing her cheek as she smiles up at me.

"Yeah, you got a place in mind?" She asks, wrapping her arms around the back of my neck.

"Hmm, I think I might know a place or two" I tell her, looking into her beautiful eyes that shined brightly at me.

"What are we waiting for then, Knight in shining armor?" She smirks at me making my breath catch in my throat and my stomach flip.

"Just waiting on my beautiful princess to let down her long hair," I state as I smirk back at her making her shake her head as she laughs.

She then pulled the hair bows out of her hair, the pins that held it up and the little flower head band letting her locks fall down and land on the back of her neck.

"Shit" I cursed out lot. How did I deserve such a hot ass girl like her?

"I'm ready" she smiles and I pick her up bridal style carrying her out of the party as she held onto my neck.

Is a part 2 needed or is this a good stopping point?

Also THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 21K VIEWS!!!!!!!

I never thought this book would get this far. Wow. I was just making it for fun and I just can't believe how many of you support me and my book. I just want to say thank you!!!!

Love you all 💗