Fuck !

(Jahari Pov )

 I sat waiting for her to wake up. While I waited I scrolled through a few social sites and drank my herbal tea. I ordered a pizza and sides with a soda for her when she woke.  It had been hours and the drug was sure to dehydrate and empty her stomach since I hadn't used it before I was a little nervous.  I had anxiety worry about if it was too much or too strong. My anxiety retreated when she began to stir. Instantly she reached to her head and tried to cover her eyes seeing her reaction I hit the lights. Maybe it was too strong I thought I stood frozen I didn't want to scare her yet the pain etched on her face made me want to help her. I still stood. finally, once I'm guessing her headache slowed she opened her eyes and began to itch her head. Confused I see I chuckled causing her to scream. It was dry and screeched from the pain.  "It's me Jahari, relax I'm harmless " I stepped closer using the flashlight on my phone to show her my face. She relaxed slightly taking the soda before her eyes went big. She instantly dropped the can and stepped far back from me she wouldn't look at me or speak she was shaking like crazy and pushing back on the wall as if possible to slip through it and escape. It hurt so bad . I knew she wouldn't be happy but yet it stung . I simply swallowed my pride picked the can up and went to  her small bathroom to pour it in the sink . I threw that can in the trash walking out to explain to her what she was now a part of.

( Nakiya Pov )

"Fuck ! Fuck !" My head was pounding again recalling before i passed out. " Wtf did i miss ?"  i dropped the can i was holding backing into the wall . " What kind of white lost child sh-t is this "  I took a shaky  deep breath and finally looked up . "JAHARI? , where are we? what is going on?" i yelled . He  stood tall his face cold   " you will stay with me from now on ". I laughed . Shocked and hoping this was a cruel prank .  It wasn't he never laughed his face never broke . he was serious he kidnapped me , i wasn't going home and looking around it hit me. This wasn't the man who had took me to eat and made me laugh more than i had in years.  The room had things i was all to familiar with. From the cotton bed spread to the anime books on the bed, The color was even my favorite. He'd known so much details about me and the room showed it with no doubt. How long had he been watching me? Following me ? Planning this ? Who the hell was he ? " Haha haha funny I'm leaving" i stated trying to sound confident . I walked to this darkened area i assumed would be the exit but hit a wardrobe that was place in a awkward section in back."Shit " i yelped .  I walked back past him and he didn't flinch so i continued. I saw a short pathway that lead to this wooden door it was nicely carved with a design i couldn't place. I turned the door it didn't open click or make a sound. I pulled , pushed and kicked but the door didn't budge. I turned around to see him watching me with his hands inside his basketball shorts pockets. He just looked not speaking . "So this is real , you're really out of your fucking  mind !".  He chuckled but i didn't find anything funny. "what the f-ck are you laughing at ?!" i shouted  throwing pillows from the bed . He looked at me with i couldn't read his face and it made me mad i rushed at him swinging . I hit him multiple times before he finally reacted, He caught my right hand twisted it behind my back and held it mid-back.  It was so painful I screamed in pain crying. He wasn't going easy on me , he wasn't going to let me go with or without a fight.  Attempting to kick him in the balls i kicked my leg back hard and fast it just hit barely before he swept my legs from under me in one kick letting me go to hit my face on the floor . He stood again not moving. Hands crossed over his chest but said nothing. i wiped the blood from my mouth and charged at him again i wasn't going to give up i wouldn't stop fighting . I tried every approach i could think of , rushing him , kicking , biting i even tried playing seriously hurt and clawing his damn eyes out no of it worked . when my body got sore and couldn't stand i slid to the nearest wall a laid back . Ill rest and try tomorrow i thought over and over . He was still standing but he was finally sweating a bit like he was warming up before i work out. He walked over to the dresser getting a soda opening handing it to me , when  didn't take it he sat it down and opened one for himself. he sat drinking nothing readable in his face. I threw the soda at him and put my head in my lap. I heard my stomach growl but i stayed in place . A few moment later i heard shuffling followed by feet steps toward me . He placed food in front of me then headed for the door . As i heard the locks click i got pissed i chucked  the food screaming " FUCK YOU !"  crying like a child. I knocked every bit of food of the dresser and dropped to the floor crying. I heard a loud thud then a series of clicks it mad me sob louder knowing i was locked in a tomb and possibly never getting out.