NEW DRYER?!

Finn and Sewer approached Sewer's step sis’s/famous youtuber Morgz’s house, and Sewer could barely contain his excitement. He was frothing at the mouth at the prospect of unstucking his stepsis from the washer (or dryer, Sewer doesn't discriminate). Finn noticed that Sewer was especially horny, but he selfishly assumed it was bc of what had happened last night. Finn was still turned on by it too :lip bite: Sewer opened the door to his stepsis’s home, and immediately Finn asked where the bathroom was. Thank god Sewer thought. The laxatives worked, and in good time too, Sewer's little sewie was steadily growing ever since they had arrived at his stepsis’s house.

     “While Finn's in the bathroom,” Morgz famous youtuber said rather seductively, “I’ll show you the new dryer I just got~” Sewers brain went wild after hearing these words from his stepsis, NEW DRYER?? He thought hornily. He let out a soft moan when his stepsis took his hand to lead him to the dryer. Hopefully Finn will take an extra long shit today, because Sewer knew he would need some extra time with morgz Sewer thought.

     When they were out of earshot of the bathroom where Finn was shitting, Morgz turned around and whispered to Sewer, “Did you bring the cowboy boots?”

     Sewer was astonished she would even ask that question, “Of course I brought the cowboy boots idiot.” Sewer huffed angrily, offended that Morgz thought that they wouldn't bring the cowboy boots. Sewer saw the shiny new dryer that Morgz had just ordered that day, AWOOGA he thought, that was one sexy dryer.

    “Get in!” Sewer barked at morgz while he waved his finger at the dryer. Morgz obeyed after revealing her dumpy, and she got stuck in the dryer. Sewer's 10 foot schlong immediately grew to 20 feet at the sight of Morgz’s glorious dumpy. He carefully pulled the cowboy boot out of his ass and placed it over his throbbing schlong. He let out a moan at the feeling of the cowboy boot, but held it back for the fear of finishing too soon. He thrust forward his cowboy boot covered schlong into morgz dumpy. Morgz moaned as Sewer began to thrust harder, but then just as Sewer was about to add more children to his cumboot, he heard something behind him. He almost didnt notice it because of how focused he was on his schlong, but Finn had come down the stairs to see Sewer fucking his stepsis.

     SEWER FORGOT THE LAXATIVES!! Finn had a normal amount of shit (for him) and he had caught Sewer and Morgz in the act.

END OF CHAPTER 4