Author notes

Hi if you made it this far your a true one 🤧.Was this a good ending? I tried my best and I'm not good with words so it was hard for me to write this story. Did I edit my work not really 😂but it was fun writing this story. I hope people liked it, should I write more stories? Sorry it was so rushed I'm a pretty straight to the point person. I was also trying to finish this before my birthday which was March 27. Also I probably should've edited the story, sorry. Thank you to all the people that read, voted or followed me, you guys are amazing! I've followed some of you guys because y'all are so loyal and kind, many people voted/commented multiple times and it melts my heart 😩. I also made another story on my account check it if you'd like! It's about Marinette having a mental illness, so because of trama she created the illusion of being a superhero, each page is a different perspective of the people around her.

Ending Explanation:
If you didn't understand the ending what happened was that Viperion failed to protect Chloe, so he died. At the end Chloe writes a letter to him and herself because Lukas form of love was through letters. The letter was her giving him thanks and in rememberance of him.