Happy Birthday Baby🌸

Today was your birthday and you were so excited. You woke up but you didn't see Cory next to you. You picked up your phone and saw a text from Cory.

Hubby ❤️💍
Happy birthday baby!! I may not be home right now to say it to your face, but I have a huge surprise for you. I left a note and gift on the dining room table. That will be your first gift. I hope you like it. I love you 😘❤️

You jumped up with joy and ran to the dining room table to find a purple bag and a note. You really wanted to see what was in the bag but you thought reading the note first would be better. So you picked up the note and it said,

Happy birthday to the greatest girl in the world! I wanted to make this a day you'll never forget. In the bag is your first gift. I want you to put it on and be ready for when I get home cause I wanna take you out. I made sure to get your favorite color. Can't wait to see you soon! Love you baby! -Cory

You look in the bag and see a dress (whatever kind of dress you like and it's your favorite color). "WOAHH!! THIS IS SO PRETTY!!!" you yelled. You ran upstairs to shower and once you finished you immediately put on the dress. He really knows your style. You continued to get ready for when Cory got home and when you finished, you sat in the living room and watched anime until he came home.

A few minutes later, you heard a car and looked out the window. It was Cory. You picked up your purse and turned off the TV and ran outside to him. "Dannggg babyyy!" Cory said with a smirk on his face. "I knew you would look fine but GAHHLEE YOU LOOKIN LIKE A WHOLE MEAL RIGHT NOW!!" he said while biting his lip a little bit. "Boyyy stop." you responded. You got in the car and he started driving. The whole car ride he was playing your favorite music artist and you would sing your heart out. He tried to act all cool but on the inside he was so happy. He loved when you would sing songs to him. You guys eventually arrived at your favorite restaurant. The restaurant as your second gift according to him. "You didn't have to do all this baby." you told him. "I know but I wanted to do something special for you." he answered. You guys went into the restaurant, he got you your favorite food, and y'all had sweet conversations together. You guys paid and left the restaurant, and got back in the car. You thought you guys were going back home but apparently he had one last gift for you. You guys arrived at a beach and saw flowers all over the sand. It looked so beautiful. "This is your last gift baby. I just wanted to take you for a walk on the beach and maybe look at the stars." Cory said. He grabbed your hand and you guys started to walk on the beach. "Thank you baby. For every thing you did today" You said. "No problem! Anything for my babygirl." Cory responded. You guys kissed in the moonlight and started to go back to the car so y'all can go home and fall asleep in each other's arms.