Author's Note

I am so excited to be updating this book!! I always had a plan to update this book, and I know so many of you enjoyed it while I was 'winging it' but now it's gonna be following the continuity of the show, of which Episode 2 has recently come out, and may I say, it's fucking good. The characters are being shown in a whole different light to what I imagined them to be while writing this book. So, I've deleted a ton of chapters that came from this book and starting over, with the exception of the chapters that entail Edith and Logan, which leads directly into the last book of the Blood/Winter/White Phoenix Series, my Logan (2017) fanfic, which I am personally proud of, given I only worked off of a very descriptive transcript and watched zero content from the film. 

But this show - OMG I am so happy to be writing about it. It's gotten off to a great start and has plenty of the banter between Sam and Bucky that I wanted, and throwing Adelaide into all of that is going to be a great mix. And Walker too - I'm loving his character already. I can't wait to start writing about this. It's gonna get updated hopefully weekly, as the episodes start to roll out. I should be able to get at least ten or so chapters out of the first two episodes alone, hopefully. If I get fifteen I'll be so proud. 

Proud Mama I am... my baby is growing up *inserts sad face 

Anyway, enjoy the show!!