Information

Congratulations! You didn't exit and instead scrolled down! Thank you for taking a shot on reading my story and will probably not continue reading it once you actually read through it.

Anyways, try and not get bored!

Azure Black
Age:16 years old
Birthdate: July 10, 2004
Height:5'4 (yes you're short here lol)
Gender and sexuality: Male and he's okay on others calling him a he, she or they. But he mostly use he.
Appearance: Black wavy hair and brown eyes. He would tie it in a man bun sometimes.
Nationality: British(half-british, half-filipino, yes you saw what I did)

Family: Both parents

Personality: Quite, calm and an overthinker and also sometimes chaotic.

Social media/s:

Youtube - UWUiMO(pronounced Uwimo)but his fans call him Wimo spelled as Wimo but I'll write it as Wimo so you won't get confused.

Instagram - FindingUWUiMO

Discord server - UWUiMO

He makes videos about minecraft and other games. He'll log in the games and do random things and then edit it and out it in a video. Thankfully his fans are supportive of it and found it weird but cute. At first they didn't know what he was doing and then after a few days he released a video about the game he was playing and they figured this was why he was doing those weird poses or why he sometimes stops suddenly.  He has about 215,000 subscribers and he's also a faceless and voiceless youtuber.

Though he's planning on having a voice reveal and maybe sometime in the future a face reveal.

He is mostly quite in real life but if you're close with him he gets talkative.
He loves dark humors.

A casual music listener and an anime and manga lover.

Quote on instagram

"I'm an ambivert but my introvert side is overtaking my mind that's why I'm waiting for an extovert to adopt me."