Part3 " to the past"

Before you read this I want to say there will be a few confusing parts you guys may not understand so I'm sorry and this is my AU so some things will be a little bit different from the original story after all this is a fanfic. Well I hope you guys enjoy 😊

It was after school Ryan and the others have left to eat because Matt was hungry. The other students were training their ruins or just having fun. While the others were having fun Aaron decide to leave because it was too noisy for him. While Aaron was walking back to his dorm / his room he saw someone laying on the concrete floor. Out of curiosity, Aaron walks closer to the body. He stands right beside the body looking down at it I kind of look like him, but older. He catches down and starts poking his face and saying

Past Aaron: hey wake up

Future Aaron POV
I was waken by the feeling of someone poking my face and I can hear "hey wake up" it kind of sounds like me. I open my eyes and I was greeted by a familiar face it was me I look young. It was me when I was in L.I.F.E academy. "ow" I whispered to myself while trying to set up. My head hurts so bad it feels like I hit my head on something hard and I was feeling kind of nauseous. "Where am I?" I say while trying to remember what happened "you're at L.I.F.E Academy" I stand up. Without a doubt it was me, it was past me " what year is this? " I ask him while looking right at him. I wasn't sure if I was in the past. he looks at me and says"It's 2018" look at him and say "oh so looks like I'm in the past" I look around the place. It did look like the old L.I.F.E academy. "excuse me what?" He was looking right at me with a confused expression. I looked down at my past self and I realize something " oh wow I was really short " " WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORT " it looks at me angrily it looks like he was about to attack me but I hear someone calling out my name " YO, AARON " I look up and I see him, it was my ex "Best friends" (so I want to say something do you guys remember those two people that keep following Aaron and one of them keep repeating whatever Aaron says like a copycat he's talking about those two those three were childhood friends. But that's just what I wanted to say). Past Aaron looks behind him and finds his "Best friends" " What do you want you dorks " "Nothing much just wanted to see if you wanted to do a prank on Ryan and the others. By the way who is he" He Points at Aaron. (I'm just going to call future Aaron Aaron) " oh yeah you didn't tell me your name " "oh yeah the names Aaron " those three look at each other " oh cool we have two Aarons now. They even look like each other " Alex said (and by the way I don't know their names so I'm just gonna get them names that I can think of) I look at Alex " how in the actual hell did you become a spy you're so stupid. And again no one would think someone stupid as you would be a spy " I whisper to myself. Past me looks at me and said "what?" " Nothing " I say and look at the other two. I guess it clicked "WAIT ARE YOU FUTURE AARON" Adam screams at me as he's looking at me up-and-down "that's not possible" I look at 3 of them and say "least one of you can use their brains" past me turns his head around and says " WHAT " " geez, you don't need to yell at me. I can hear you just fine " The three looks like there's seen a ghost " anyways I need to talk with Professor or should I say, Dean Petra. I need to find a way to go back home"

To be continued...

Oh god this took me a while to make but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed have a wonderful day 😊