Part 9

Guys!!! Response on FF is sooo less ..that I feel like discontinuing the story 😔
I am not asking for comments... atleast you can simply click on vote if you read and like ....
If you don't like then kindly let me know ..
Because voting on part  according to you doesn't make any sense ... between to us it means alot. It shows that someone is liking your story and it motivates us to write more ..

So next part will be posted only when I get good response in this part...else I will discontinue . 🙏

Back to story

part9

It's morning now..and our manan babies were sleeping hugging each other. Nandu's head was on manik's heart and manik was holding her tightly .

Sun rays disturb the sleep of nandu...and she open her eyes. And see the position of her sleeping. She got shocked. .and try to came out from the grip of manik. But can't. .So she lay back..as she thought that by disturbing kaddoss will become irriate...but her struggle already disturbed manik sleep..

Manik open his eyes and see the most beautiful sight in front of his eyes..nandu sleeping in his arms.

Manik in jerk left her..and with this she also opens her eyes.
They both feel awkward. And started  looking right - left..but into towards each other.

Manik: vo actually. ....

Nandu without letting manik complete. ..left the room quietly and quickly.

___________

(At breakfast)

Nandu: bakki sab kaha hai?

Mani: Dad went out for trip with friends. And about Mukti.

Nandu: I know...that means we are alone in this big house.

Mani : yeah. Chalo..me going office.. if you need ask from munni anuty. She will help you.. and yes Remember not going out without me.

Nandu: after hearing her name.. got little bit scared. ..Manik.. manik..please Can you stay at home today. Please.

Manik: what happen to u?? Relax.. nothing gonna happen like yesterday. . NO ONE CAN ENTER IN MY HOUSE..I HAVE SOO MANY GUARDS..AND YOU SAW BAD DREAM..NOTHING MUCH...Be a strong girl..
Now..me going bye..have fun.

Manik left...Nandu went to her room and look it up..

MAIN SHAM TAKK BAHAR HI NAHI NIKALOGI.
_________

(Evening)

Manik came and ask about Nandini.

Munni: baba aaj aap jaldi aa gaye..

Manik: hmm.

Munni: kyun?? Aaye...mera matalb you ok na?

Manik: you are being paid for making food for us...and not for telling when to come and when to not.
Nandu kaha h?

Munni: sorry baba
before she can speak...we hear a loud cry voice..Help..someone help. ..please... goo away..mere pass matt anna... Help.. Koi hai.....
Helppp me..baachhaoo...save me...