Twin language

Christmas brake :)

Me and James were going through stuff I'd managed to bring with me from grimmauld place.

James: "what's this?"

Me: "twin language, it's mine and Sirius' dream weddings we did it in our first year"

James: "tell me yours"

Me: "okay, but first Sirius said he wanted to marry Remus"

James: "and he says they aren't in love, wait who did you want to marry"

Me: "you"

James: "🥺 carry on"

Me: "maid of honour and 3 bridesmaids, burgundy bridesmaids dresses. Sunflowers and Roses for the bouquets. And I put that I want my engagement ring to be silver have a diamond in the middle with a blue sapphire on either side of it"

James: "that sounds amazing"

Me: "really"

James: "yeah"

Me, Remus, Sirius, Euphemia, Fleamont were sat in the living room whilst James went upstairs for something.

James: "That's it!"

Me: "what love?"

James: "first, you steal my heart, then my hoodies, whats next my last name ;)"

Me: "that was smooth as fuck, but yes yes it is"

James: "good ;)"

Euphemia: "awwwwh"

Me: "by the way Sirius I showed James our dream weddings we wrote in our first year"

Sirius: "you what"

Me: "you know our dream weddings, where you said you wanted to marry Remus"

Remus: "really 🥺"

Sirius: "yeah"

Fleamont: "ahhhh young love"

I started laughing.

Euphemia: "Fleamont!"

Sirius: "have you told him who you wanted to marry"

Me: "yep"

Fleamont: "who?"

Sirius: "James"

Euphemia: "okay I agree with you now Fleamont I'm to old for this"

Back at Hogwarts :)

I was sat in the common room with Lily, Dorcas and Marlene when James came running into the common room.

Me: "yes Jamsie"

James: "they're making out on my bed! Mine!"

Me: "at least it's not mine"

James: "help me"

Me: "fine I've got an idea, I'll see you later"

We walked into the dorm and I sat on Sirius' bed and started kissing James, I fake moaned into his mouth.

Sirius: "fine! We'll get off your bed"

James: "yay"

Remus: "now get out"

Me: "we're leaving"

James: "that was fun"

Me: "should do it again some time ;) "

James: "empty classroom?"

Me: "empty classroom ;)"