Betrayed

PERCY'S POV

Percy sighed, everything had gone wrong as soon as "he" arrived. Who was he you may ask, well his name is Marcus, my twin brother,a weakling but nobody except for my 4 friends that actually trusted me, Nico, Leo, Thalia, and Grover. As soon as "he" arrived rumors slowly appeared about me, then one by one everyone left me, I thought that "at least Annabeth is still on my side, and that all the rumors would soon pass. I was wrong. That all changed today, when I walked into the dining pavilion, and I heard my father Poseidon speaking. He said "I would all like to let you know that Marcus here is my favorite son. I was shocked! Then I heard Athena say, "What about Percy?" My father replied, "Oh, I will disown him when I see him next. I ran back to my cabin and cried, Yes I Percy Jackson was sobbing, and the worst was yet to come. I heard a knock at my door, and I heard someone enter, it was Annabeth, and she looked at me with a cold look in her eyes that said everything. She looked at me and screamed "You're such a loser, why was I friends with you?" Then she walked out. I was extremely upset, I didn't show up for dinner, and I think my friends noticed as they came to the beach, as my cabin was Marcus's too. They were worried about me and I really didn't care about anything. Then I realized that everyone is gone except my 4 good friends, and that I had to leave, this evil forsaken place forever. When I told my friends they wanted to come with me and I was in no shape to argue, so I let them. I went to my cabin wrote a short note, stating I would never come back. We all left a short while later none of us looking back.

2 WEEKS LATER...

We were all being chased by lots of monsters attracted to our powerful auras, and we were all tired beyond belief. Right now we were being chased by a pack of hellhounds, and were all in no state to fight. As soon as we all took out our weapons a giant black portal appeared, and out stepped a teen around 17 dressed in a black cloak that vaporized all the monsters with a flick of his risk. We all stared in awe and horror of his power. After her was done we all stuttered "Who are you?" He replied "I am Chaos The Creator of The Universe." Then he pointed to me and said, "And you are my son!"

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey Guys, Its SkyDonut This is the first chapter of many, tell me if you want short but fast updates or long and not as frequent updates, in the comments.

Thanks and please R&R

*SKYDONUT*