Are You Serious???

PERCY POV

Percy was shocked he never expected any thing like this to happen. He asked Chaos, "Are you serious?" Chaos grinned and said, "Why of course I am. Did you really think that that idiot Poseidon was your father?" Percy answered "Well yeah I guess, I had no clue or evidence I had another father, plus I have his powers." Chaos sighed quietly "Yes I am very sorry about that, there was a huge war on my planet and sadly your mother didn't survive, though her last deed was sending you here to keep you safe. So will you ask come with me to be commanders of my army?" I had forgot the others were here and I was surprised when they all immediately pledged their allegiance to The Army Of Chaos, which was kind of funny since we helped people and got rid of our enemies, if you catch my drift. Finally the moment we had all been waiting for; We were going through one of Chaos's portals, which he said that I could make when my powers were unlocked. I was in a state of shock, one of the worst months of my life had flipped around to one of my most shocking, though I didn't know what my missions, and jobs would be when I got to Chaos (The name of the Planet). When we finally arrived on the planet which was like 20 seconds but, due to my ADHD it felt like 2 hours, my ADHD only kicks in when I'm excited or in battle, so I must be very excited.

LEO POV

Leo was confused; first, Percy is left by everyone except his close friends not including Jason and Annabeth, oh well, he thought I always thought Jason was a fishy character, and Percy was more reliable, after all his fatal flaw is loyalty. Well now I have seen everything Leo thought, thinking about the last month; Betrayal, the Greek gods at Camp Half-Blood, Chased by monsters, and oddest of all Percy being Chaos's biological son. Well he thought, at least Leo gets all da ladies!

ANNABETH POV

Annabeth was talking to Chiron about the disappearance of Percy and the 4 other campers. That idiot thought that Annabeth had something to do with it, she told him that even if she did (A/N She did have something to do with it but she doesn't want to admit it) that they all were losers and that we should follow Marcus. Chiron, she thought is an old and frail horse. Chiron looked at her bitterly but didn't say anything. She heard someone calling her, and saw Marcus saying that they needed to formulate their plans for tonight's capture the flag.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys it's SkyDonut

This is one of the many upcoming chapters

PLEASE R&R

*SkyDonut*