Hatred

Adams POV

"Hey are you okay?" I said to the younger girl, she looked scared but I guess that would be anyone's reaction after getting beat up by the popular kids.

"A-ah..yeah." She stumbled on her words, I took my hand out and lifted her up. Her frown turned into a slight smile "T-thanks..what's your name by the way?" she said as i smiled at her. "My name is Adam, what's yours?" she flinched a bit, I don't know why.

"O-oh..so you're friends with the popular kids?.." I didn't expect that to be her reaction but I just nodded. She seemed to try to stop making eye contact with me but she always found herself looking at me from time to time "So..are you ever gonna tell me your name?" I said kinda serious. "Oh..my name is Amongster..I think your friends have talked about me before..heh"

Oh my gosh I thought, this is the girl, none of my friends like her at all but I just don't know why. "That's a cool name! Also yeah they have." she looked at me and then back at the ground "Why do they hate me so much, well..I don't think you'd tell me since you probably hate me too." Amongster said with slight sadness in her voice at the end of her sentence. "Oh..I honestly don't know, i've seen them talking about you but I never really got involved..heh.." She stared at me in confusion but she seemed relieved.

"Oh, that's great! But I guess you can't tell me the reason why they hate me now, right?" She said looking to the side while smiling a bit. "Yeah. You seem really cool, would you wanna hang out with me at lunch? I think we have a couple of classes with each other!"

Amongsters POV

Me? Hanging out with him? That's something I could only imagine in my dreams! Without thinking I just said "Sure!" I don't know what I will get myself into today, it was 7:30 so we still had 40 more minutes until class and today felt like something in a movie. "But..what will your friends think of me?" I said, I knew if he invited me to hang out with his friends they would all bully me. "Oh..ermm I can hangout with your friends if you want." I was happy to hear that.

"Oh! Yeah that would be great, I only have a few friends but I hope they fit your standards heh.." I said looking at his eyes, he looked happy. "Yeah that would be nice, I need a break from my friends anyways." I looked up at him, slightly confused "Oh..why?" I said with confusion in my voice "Well..Dababy is kinda my crush and he's dating Jose now.."

————
483 words wgat the fuck