Chapter One ~ Y/N Loomis

Btw young Michael Myers will be played by adam Gunn the actor that played young Michael in the flashback of Halloween II and Michael is 14 at the start of this story so let's get started...

That's gonna be young Michael btw ^^

Y/N POV

My uncle is a physiologist in smiths grove sanitarium he always talks about some person from there that's evil I think their are like one of his patients or something and they've been their since they were six for killing one of their family members but I don't really believe him...

I'm currently eating breakfast "Hey mom can I go over uncle sams house today?" My mom turns around and sighs "Yes you can but you don't normally ask to go over his house so why do you wanna go?" I look over at her and speak with my mouth fool of bacon "W-ell" I swallow the bacon "Well because I haven't been over his house in a couple of months"

My mom nods believing that story I was lying I'm gonna try and figure out about whoever this evil person is and if he even exists. "So when can I go over?" I ask mom looks at me and gives a slight smile "I'll ring your uncle now to come pick you up okay?" I nod and after a few moments my mom hung up the phone "Your uncle will be five minutes okay Y/N?"

I nod and continue to eat after a few moments my moms phone rang and my mom told me that my uncle was outside and I walk out the front door saying bye to my mom and walked to my uncles car and got in it he greeted me with a smile "Hey Y/N how have you been?" I look at my uncle and smile "I've been good how have you been unc?" He sighs "It could be better. My patient won't respond to anything I do or even move for that matter" I look at him really interested "So wouldn't your patient be my age?"

He looks at me and nods "Well if you want I can show you some files but don't tell anyone. It could cost me my job. Alright Y/N?" I nod and he starts the car up and starts to drive to his house after about 20 minutes we reach his house and I get out of the car and so does he then he locks the car and we walk up to his front porch he then unlocks the door.

We walk inside and I look around and I see a lot has changed since I was last here. My uncle starts calling my name "Y/N. Hello?" He waves his hand in my face "Sorry uncle I was uhh" I scratch the back of my neck "It's okay Y/N this is one of the files on pure evil" He hands me a file and I look at it studying it for a moment before turning the page and it read...

Name: Michael Audrey Myers

Gender: Male

Born: October 19th 1957

Physiatrist: Samuel Loomis

Nationality: American

Eye Colour: Dark Brown

Hair Colour: Brown

Height: 5,8" (Let's say he's 5,8 since he's 14)

Address: 45 Lampkin Lane Haddonfield Illinois

Mother: Edith Myers - Deceased

Father: Peter Myers - Deceased

Older Sister: Judith Myers - Deceased

Younger Sister: Cynthia Myers/Laurie Strode - Alive

Brief Of The Patient: Mute, Catatonic, Dangerous

Offence: Murder

Patient Notes: Myers has been incarcerated since he was six years old for Murdering his older sister Judith myers who was only 15 years old. His mother and father were killed in a car accident a year after michael had been incarcerated in smiths grove sanitarium. Michaels younger sister Cynthia myers who was at their grandmothers house at the time of their parents death stayed at the grandmothers house until her grandmother passed away a year later then she was adopted by the strodes who changed Cynthia myers name too laurie strode. Michael hasn't said a word since he killed his sister and is a catatonic boy but his physiatrist says "It's all an act he's waiting I know it" were the words loomis said after being denied for michael to be moved to a more secure sanitarium.

I read all of it and I was shocked this boy who was evil was real. I gulped what if he ever got out?

For some reason I was fascinated with this "Uncle do you know if I can come with you to the sanitarium to like help with your patient or something?" Uncle looks at me with a shocked expression "You wanna come with me?" I nod "To the sanitarium" I nod again and uncle loomis sighs "Alright fine I'll talk to your parents"

I was excited for no good reason I don't even know why I was excited I just was. After a few minutes my uncle puts the phone down and walks over to me "Yes you can come but don't leave my sight at any costs understand" I nod "Alright I got a shift at 4:00pm so just read a book until It's time"

After a hour or so. My uncle asked am I ready to go I nod and we get into his car and he drives to the sanitarium. After about 30 minutes of my uncle telling me more about Michael which I listened to everything he said we had arrived at smiths grove sanitarium.

Uncle loomis got out of the car and so did i he then proceeds to lock the car and he walks over to the entrance and scans a card which opens the door to the sanitarium and I follow close behind. We walk down the halls and I heard screams and I saw a few guards walking around we kept walking until we arrived at a door.

My uncle looks back at me "This is my office go in and sit down In One of the chairs I will be back I just need to get my patient" I look at him "Okay uncle" he unlocks the door and opens it for me and I walk in and sit in one of the chairs my uncle nods at me before walking away leaving me alone I was quite afraid of my uncles patient what if he tried to kill me. No my uncle would stop him.

I once again trail off in my thoughts I see the door open and my uncle is behind a boy in handcuffs who looks about 5,8 who has dark brown hair and brown eyes they are almost black he is wearing a white plain t-shirt and white plain trousers.

Hold on a second I know who this is it's michael freaking Myers! "Sit down michael" My uncle sits michael down next to me. Then my uncle moves around the both of us and sits in his seat that's infront of both of us. 

Yeah I sit there awkwardly not knowing what to say or do until my uncle speaks up "Michael this is my niece Y/N loomis"

No movement nothing michael was just staring at the ground. "Umm hi" I say in a shy voice. Michael moved his head up a little bit he looked at me slightly before putting his head back down. "Interesting" my uncle grabs a clipboard with a sheet on it and starts writing stuff down. "Right michael. You need to stop acting. I know this catatonic state they think your in is all an act! Your waiting for something michael but I don't know what it is your waiting for"

I just sat there and rubbed the back of my neck geez why did u say this "Maybe he isn't acting. Maybe you should help him better"

My uncle looks astonished at what I had said "Y/N the boy is pure evil. For Christ sake he killed his sister at six years old for no reason. To this day no one knows why he did it!" Michael also looks astonished you just stood up for him against your own uncle your own family...

END OF CHAPTER ONE
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED
THANKS FOR READING