20. The lovepotion

Goyle's perspective:
So finding the lovepotion felt like a victory for me. It's really powerful and handy to use. But I needed to make a plan. I don't want to hurt her anymore. Because it was out of nothing. I actually wanted her. And yes, I wanted to use her. I wanted to let out all my frustration and anger on her. It didn't matter how. But how am I supposed to get close to her. She is absolutely terrified of me. Giving HER the love potion would be way to suspicious because Fred knows about the situation. And she goes to the Weasley's every holiday... that's it! I need to give the love potion to one of the Weasley's.

I looked in my schedule and searched for lessons with the gryffindors, and especially the Weasley's. Malfoy's gonna be mad at me for sure, but I will just tell him about my plan.

I found out I had potions today with the Gryffindors. This was the perfect opportunity for my plan. Snape always want to make groups and it was my plan to go with a Weasley so I could slip the love potion in there water.

As I walked to the great hall for breakfast I saw my bro's Crabbe and Malfoy. But Malfoy was talking to this girl named Pansy again.

"Malfoy, can I borrow you for a second?" I asked him.

"What is it Goyle?" He spat. "You can say it to all of us."

"Well, okay then. So I want to get close to that Green girl. You know, y/n Green." I said.

"Out of all girls, you want to get close to that little brat of a Green?" Malfoy spat again.

"Calm down, I want to use her for my anger and stuff." I said.

"And how are you supposed to do that?" Pansy asked.

"I found a love potion earlier in the train. I can use that on a Weasley since she goes to the Weasley's every holiday." I explained.

"You want to use it on Weaselette? Bro..." Draco sighed.

"No, not on Ginny Weasley." I said.

"You want to use it on weaselbee?!" Draco almost screamed.

"No..." I sighed. "I want to use it on someone she is really really close with. She has a relationship with Fred Weasley, maybe I could get something with that George." I said smart.

"Ur gay?" Crabbe asked.

"It's for the plan, you ugly" Draco huffed.

"Yeah exactly." Pansy agreed.

"Okay but bro, you are weird. Anyways, Pansy and I gotta go do some things. Have fun with those half homeless people." Draco said.

He walked away with Pansy who was giggeling, leaving me and Crabbe alone.

After some hours it was finally time. I entered potions and took a sit next to George. When he didn't look I put the liquid of the love potion in his water. And till my surprise, he actually drank his water and the potion actually worked.

~~~~
George's perspective:

"Hey handsome." I said.

Goyle looked so handsome. His eyes were perfect, his smile, his everything. I wanted to kiss him right away but we were in potion class and I am not Snape's bestfriend.