𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝐺𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

- Farhan's POV -

Another day, another early start to a hellish place called school. I hate it. I never liked it. Well, that was the truth, until today. Little did I know, that this would all change.

———————————————————————

It was third period- physical education. If I'm being honest, I would say that P.E is not one of my strong points but I hate to admit it. Nearly all the boys in my year are sporty and good at many things in P.E. But then there's me. Always last in races, always kicking the ball in football out of the pitch, once even knocked someone unconscious with my terrible basketball shooting skills- overall, pretty much failing this (I apologise Farhan).

As per usual, I found my way to the boys' changing room. I threw my bag onto the floor and was about to start changing when I glanced to my right and noticed Tiago's defined, refined, hefined, befined, tefined, gefined, lefined, chiselled abs. My mouth dropped to the floor in pure shock. I always found him annoying. In everyone's eyes, he was a God of some sort, perfect at everything he does and attracts all the ladies, and men. Well, not me because im not like other boys 🙄.

Tiago saw me staring at him and smirked. He wasn't surprised at all- it was a normal thing to him. It always happens. When he got back to changing, my eyes started wandering down, and I saw how tall he was, probably twice my size ( that's because I'm a smol bean uwu 🥺💖 ).

I was the last one left in the changing room, and the scene of him, the popular bad boy of the school, with people saying he was a player, looking down at me, smirking, replayed in my head constantly. I had a tingly sensation all over, and butterflies in my stomach. What was all this? His lips looked so soft, and not dry at all... his tall slender figure was quite attractive indeed i must say... those abs of his really caught my eye... Wait. Hold on. Don't tell... I now have a crush on Tiago?!?

to be continued...