Chapter 1

So Here's the First Chapter of my FanFic Hope you guys like it. First time I am writing a story on wattpad so plz forgive my mistakes. And do tell me your reviews through comments.
_

The Admission Day of First Year class Everyone seem to be filling their forms and on the other hand a Girl is tensed. She is so confused.

Naira POV.
What will gonna happen in College life. Is I am able to fulfill my Father's desires or not? Is I am able to do Medical? If I don't get scholarship then how papa will react?
Naira POV End.

On the other hand A boy is in chilling mood freely Walking here and there and Examine Each and Every Corner of College.
After Sometime when they both collect information about their Class roll number etc. They both Leave from college.

After 3 weeks there college will gonna open.
On that day each and every Student is ready to meet their new classmates and teachers.

In Singhania House:
Akshara (Naira mom): Naira beta uth jao ab time ho gya hai chalo utho aur ab ready ho jao already 6:45am ho gye hain only 15 minutes are left.
Naira woke up with a Jerk what Mom itni late apne mujhe pehle kyun nahi uthaya ab main college ke first day hy late ho jaun g Shitt..!! 😔😔
She Took Bath, wear her new Uniform and without breakfast she go to her college. And reach there on time and find her class and sit on first row.

Naira (in mind): Thank God Time per a gyi nahi toh bohat insult hoti aur yeh aditi kahan hai abhi tak ayi kyun nahi. Hamesha ki tarhan late iska kuch nahi ho sakta 😗😗

In Goenka House:
Swarna (Kartik mom): Kartik beta breakfast ker liya ab jaldi se ready ho jao aur tumhara uniform room main hai Pehn lo ja keh.
Kartik: Theek hai maa main jata hun.
He shout mama mujhe Socks nahi mil rahin, Loh ab mere shoes kahan hain.
Swarna : Yeh lo Kartik ab jaldi jao nahi toh college ke pehle dinh hy late ho jao geh.
Kartik: G maaa Main ja Raha hun ok Byee 😘❤
Swarna: Byee Beta Khayal rakhna apna

In College:
Kartik Enter in the class and saw teacher there bcz he is late. Bcz of First Day Teacher Forgive him and He sat on Second row behind Naira. They both didn't see each other bcz both are nervous.
Teacher started to take Attendance of class. One by one teacher call all the students to introduce theirselves . So now the turn of Kartik.

Kartik: Hello I am Kartik Goenka.
Naira didn't looked up she is hell nervous bcz next turn is her. Teacher called Naira . Now it's her turn
Naira: H__Hi_I am Naira Singhania.
Kartik looked at her for a second and then started to open his bag.
All the teacher's took their class and introduce theirselves. And the first day of college passed.
This become the daily routine Naira sat with her best friend Aditi and Karrik with his new friend rishi.
The days passed like this.
1 week Before Welcome Party Everyone decided to do something Seniors asked to juniors take part in dance compition and many others. Everyone Agreed to take part except Naira Bcz she has lack of confidence so she decided to not to take part bcz it is waste for her. Her father will gonna scold her after that So she decided to not to take part in any competition. While Kartik decided to help seniors in decorations and other computer work.

While Kartik Helping others He saw Naira who is Sitting at a Bench and was lost in her thoughts. He Questioned himself why she is Sitting alone?? He Jerk off the Thought and again started Working.

Naira Noticed Kartik is not doing well the decoration. So She just got up from her seat and went to Kartik.

She is just Starring the things and thinking something When Kartik Tap on her Shoulder. She look towards him and Simply she ask him What he want?
He said that Can u help me in Fixing all these Things.
Naira Hesitatingly Agreed to him.
She started Doing Decorations while Kartik is Amazed by her Talent. She Decorated The walls and whole Hall very Beautifully. Kartik ask her that She did previously any Art Course or something else.
But she didn't reply and just Ran from there. Kartik standing confuse There.
Screen Freezed on Kartik Confused Face.
.
.
Author POV:
So This is First Chapter of my Story I hope u Guys Like it. This is my First time I am writing something so plz pardon my Mistakes. Thank you