3- You idiot.

(A/N: I've lost most of my motivation to even write anymore chapters but I'm still gonna do it for you guys! Also please forgive me for not updating in days.😅)

TW: Harassment

Hajime's POV:

"I mean- it is kinda your fault man" The pink haired mechanic said
"Dumbass got his ass beat by the nerdy emo kid." A blonde boy commented sitting beside a girl with red eyes and glasses.

"Well, at least i got his hope fragment!" I exclaimed.
Me, Kuzuryu, Soda, and Pekoyama were sitting in a round table eating lunch at the school's ginormous cafeteria.

They were all commenting about the bandage hiding a deep bruise on my right cheek because someone punched me

"Did he apologize?" Soda asked
"Nope" I laughed a bit
"That's what you get for calling Komaeda a shorty" Kuzuryu chuckled at my stupidity.

After i called Komaeda short, we argued- well... More like him shouting at me while i kept teasing him for 2 minutes straight.
And he kinda sorta...
Punched me right in the face.

After that Tsumiki had to patch me up and the teacher scolded me and Komaeda.
Welp- there goes my chances of me making friends with him, pretty sure he hates me now.

I sighed and finished my food then excusing myself to the three who i made friends with.
I walked to my locker to see... "Komaede?"

He heard and saw me walking over to him and gave me a death glare.
How can someone so cute and short be so terrifying?
"Awee still angry at me huh?" I got no reply
"Sorry for teasing you, can you talk to me?" Still no reply

By now he was finished with whatever he was doing by his locker and began sprinting down the halls.
"H-hey! Komaede!" I chased after him and he was going faster.
Damn it, why is he so fast!?

It looked like a game of tag and i was it.
I heard there was once a student here named Kiyotaka Ishimaru, apparently he was known for the best hall monitor this school had in years.
Good thing he graduated.

"Heeey! Komaede wait up!"
"Why are you chasing me!?!?" He yells
"I just wanna apologize!!!"
"You already did that!!! Get away from me you creep!" He counters.
"Oh- well i just wanna talk!" I said
"NO."

Jeez, he really is hard to get...
That just makes it much more exciting.

We've been chasing each other around for the last 10 minutes now and I'm sure other students that saw us thought we were crazy.

We managed to get outside, behind the school. By now we've run out of breath and started slowing down.

"H-hey! Stop chasing me like a creep you weirdo!" He yelled at me from a distance
"I-i already gave you my hope fragments!" He yells again before kneeling to the ground panting.

"..." i was silent for a second. Why did i chase him all the way here?
"..." He paused looking at me before his face turned into pure annoyance.
"Wait- DID YOU JUST CHASE ME ALL THE WAY OUT HERE FOR NOTHING!?" He yells.
"Uhm...Hehe" I just giggled awkwardly.
"You fucking stupid little-" He began mumbling curses while standing and brushing himself off.

"Don't waist my time like this you idiot." He said walking back to the building.
But when he was close to me i grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me.

"H-hey! What the he- ghh!" I pinned him to the wall.
"Leaving so soon?" I said, with a small but visible smirk on my face
"Dumbass. Let. Me. Go." He said glaring at me only to be returned by my grin growing even wider while
I pinned him to the concrete wall.