Mahiru x Hiyoko + Mikan x Ibuki

Prompt - Gummy date! And double date
Type - fluff
Art credit - Paniwicakes (I think) on DeviantArt
Video credit - Jay- -Edits
Video link - https://youtu.be/5Ma8k_cTbIA
Words - 392
___________________________________

"Mahiru!" Hiyoko yelled

-Mahiru's POV-
"Jeez be just a little more patient, please. You also have to get ready!" I yelled back with the same attitude. "But you need to help me!" Yeah, she's right I do need to help her get dressed.

-Second POV- (I think it's second POV idk)
Ding dong. 'Right Ibuki is coming over with Mikan!' Mahiru thought to herself. Ding dong "Check-in! Check-in! Are Mahiru and Hiyoko there?" Ibuki yelled a question. "Coming we're still getting dressed," Hiyoko said opening the door. "I'm done now. Come here Hiyoko!" Mahiru yelled for Hiyoko to come upstairs.

-Timeskip after Mahiru got Hiyoko dressed and to the cafe- (Imma try making this a cafe type some info might be wrong sorry!)

"Welcome to (cafe name) how may I help you?" The cashier asks.

-Hiyoko's POV-
"Ibuki'll have (drink name cause idk which cafe you chose) thank you very much!" Why is Ibuki so loud? Too loud for my liking. "I-I'll have the same please." Mikan stuttered. She needs help not stuttering. "I'm sorry but can you repeat that? I couldn't hear you" I could hear Mikan just fine though. "It's fine she wants the same as Ibuki. Ibuki ordered (drink name) in case you don't know who Ibuki is" Mahiru is so kind.

-Second POV- (sorry for a lot of POV's change)
"Okay and what about you two?" The cashier (is it called cashier or?) asked Hiyoko and Mahiru. "Yes, can we get (drink name) and for her she'll get a (drink name)" Mahiru told the cashier both Hiyoko and her's order. "That'll come right up in about 10 minutes." The cashier told them. Mahiru went with Hiyoko to the nearest shop and got Hiyoko's favorite gummies brand. While Mikan and Ibuki waited for the drinks. They all agreed to meet back at the car.

"H-here are your guys d-drink" Mikan stuttered. "Thanks for waiting. The store has put the gummies elsewhere and we had to go look around the whole store to find it." Mahiru explained. In the end, they all went home and ate some food that was bought at a store.

___________________________________Hope you like it!