Chapter 7

A/N - Hello again! I want to thank you all for 150+ reads!! That really makes me happy, and motivates me to make more chapters! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm literally so happy for today's episode :D

love this song as well, stan melanie martinez

Short Summary of the parts leading up to this chapter - Joe pulls Langa aside and asks him about his crush. 

Joe - "Wait, so you aren't attracted to a girl?"

Langa - "No, I'll tell you who it is. But you have to keep it a secret."

Joe - "Of course, of course."

Langa - "So..um..it's Reki."

Joe looked somewhat shocked for a second, but started chuckling a few seconds after. 

Langa - "What's so funny?"

Joe - "Nothing, nothing. Let's head back with the others.

Miya - "Hey you two, wanna go on a trip with us? It's a one day trip, so we can go on the weekend.

Langa turned to Reki.

Reki - "Yes, Langa, I'm going."

Langa - "I guess I'll go then."

Joe - "If Cherry's going I will too."

Miya - "I guess we're all going then.

I'm a bit bored with this, so I'm doing a time skip

Time Skip to the Weekend

Reki picked up Langa, saying goodmorning and goodbye to Langa's mom in the process. 

The two of them skated to Shadow's flower shop, where Hiromi and Miya were both waiting. The blueberry and the cherry got into the backseat, and drove to the tourist spot, the Okinawa Aquarium. 

They were going to meet up with the matcha blossom group at the aquarium. 

They all walked in, staying in a close group, as it was crowded at the entrance. 

Since it was so crowded, people were pushing left and right, and Langa and Reki's hands brushed the others. Reki snapped his hand back, looking away. His neck was a light pink, along with his ears. 

Langa noticed this, and looked away, smiling and blushing. 

Miya looked back at the two for a second, "Hurry up, you slimes."

The two sped up, not looking at each other.

They met up with Joe and Cherry, who were looking at souvenirs, and laughing with each other.

Hiromi - "Hey, you guys."

Joe and Cherry - "Oh, hey."

They stopped to talk for a bit, and then it was time for them to start with the actual aquarium. 

Hiromi - "First, we have the dolphin show, and then we can walk through the shark tunnels."

A/N - Ya'll I have absolutely no idea what those are called, just those tube things you can walk around in, and surronding you is the aquarium itself. Idk if there are ones for sharks, but let's assume there are. Really hope I don't sound like an idiot.

As they went to the dolphin show, Cherry got the tickets for the splash zone, which Miya had asked for. They were all soaking wet by the time they came out, and all of them were laughing, solely because Hiromi's hair was drenched, and made his hair flat. 

They then headed to the shark tunnel (again im super sorry if these arent a thing, i just thought it would be a cool addition), and Langa and Joe both looked around like it was the most amazing thing they had ever seen.

They then took a bathroom break, and split into groups again. Miya with Cherry, Joe, and Hiromi, and Reki and Langa. Joe had chosen the groups, specifcally because of what Langa had said about his crush on Reki.

Reki and Langa's POV

Reki and Langa walked into an empty space, with fish surronding both sides. It was just them in that room.

Langa's POV

Langa - Alone with Reki, again. When did I start being so self conscious? I'm just nervous..and I feel really strange. I feel really brave at the moment. 

Reki - "Hey Langa, look at that fish!"

A/N - Solely for the purpose of not scaring you, because it looks creepy af, it's the John Dory. That thing is really funny, yet scary. 

The two of us burst out in laughter, followed by an awkward silence. 

Langa - "Reki."

Langa - What am I doing? 

Reki - "Yeah?"

Langa - "I like you."

Langa - What the hell, why did I do that? I was supposed to keep that a secret, and just have it fade away over time. This wasn't supposed to happen. Our friendship..

End Of Langa's POV

Reki's POV

Reki - I was a bit nervous of being with Langa alone, but I tried my best not to show it. I tried to help the current mood by pointing out an awkward looking fish, but after laughing for a few seconds, the room went silent again.

Langa - "Reki."

Reki - What's this? Is there another fish?

Reki - "Yeah?"

Langa - "I like you."

Reki - "What?"

Langa - "More than a friend, I mean. And more than a best friend."

Reki - I didn't know how to respond. Just a few days ago I learned that I liked someone, and that person was now confessing to me. Not only that, but it's my best friend. I wanna accept. I wanna tell him that I feel the same. 

Reki - I'm scared. I don't think I can do it. What if it's all just a prank, and I'm dreaming? This feels way to real to be a dream, no. I should respond to Langa. He looks anxious.

Reki - Who am I kidding? He's probably just as scared as me, and he just told me he liked me? I'm such a coward..but I'll change that. Since I like Langa.

Hey there!! Sorry for such a short chapter, and late at that! I was super busy today, and just couldn't get to writing!! 

BUT..LET'S TALK ABOUT THE NEW EPISODE OMG. 

!!SPOILERS AHEAD!!

SPOILERS INCLUDE THINGS FROM EPISODE 11!!

Seeing Adam fall into the mud was literally my favorite thing. I want to crush him like the little bug he is, and seeing my baby Reki beat the living shit out of him without touching his filthy body makes me literally so happy. My boy Reki is finally getting love!! In the next episode though, Langa better Love Hug, or even better, Love Kiss Reki. I might throw hands if that childhood bitch comes back. 

Thanks for listening to my little rant!!