Chapter 10

It was June 14th, meaning it was just the start of summer break, and high schoolers were out doing who knows what, but it was fine... well not for everyone.

The end of spring time, and the beginning of summer break... and it's also when I catch an illness, really? Maebelle Evans thought. She was laying in bed, feeling down because she was sick.

The only upside she was thinking about right now was that she could now call herself a beginner college student... but she felt terrible for being ill. What could she tell Lloyd? The girl sighed, "I'm too sick to think..." she mumbled, turning to her side and closing her eyes.

~

The male's eyebrow twitched, "Where the hell is she?" Lloyd mumbles, looking at his phone, it was 3:00 pm. Yeah, Mae would've definitely been at his apartment by now.

The male glanced over at a few objects Mae had brought a few weeks ago. They were chairs, she wanted to make sure that he had more comfortable places to sit aside from just on his bed. Lloyd laughed a little at her reasoning, she was quite an interesting young woman.

"Oh yeah, what's today's date too?" He checked his phone again. "June 14th..." isn't that usually the last day of school? From what she told me at least, hmm- oh wait.

Lloyd completely forgot, he's not the only person she hangs out with. Mae has siblings she needs to care for too.

"Hm..." he sat on one of the chairs. Well... I mean, I'm bored, so why not? He tossed on a random light gray sweatshirt, walking out of the room and locking the door.

~

"Eep!" Mae had let out a small yell as well as some breaths as she felt a whisper white haired young male knee her in the side.

"Oops, sorry." Lloyd said, not meaning to knee the dark haired female in the side. He got off her and sat at her desk.

"W-Why are you here?" Mae asked, her nose stuffed.

"I was bored~" Lloyd answered. "Also you alright? You look sick."

"I obviously am." She started coughing, not wanting to deal with him right now.

"Rude." The green eyed male replied.

"...That-" The female got cut off.

"-Wasn't the intended purpose, I know, I know." The white haired male sighed.

"I thought you didn't like finishing sentences..." Mae said, raising an eyebrow.

"I said I didn't like you finishing mine. I never said the vise versa~" Lloyd said with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"...You're going to give me a headache... just go back home you're going to get what I have-" The raven haired girl got cut off again.

"Hmm~ no I won't~" The male said happily.

"How do you know that?" The blue eyed young woman questioned.

"Simple." He crossed his legs. "Because, Maebelle Evans, I've never been sick before." The green eyed male replied very haughty.

Mae looked the young male up and down, staring at him blankly. There's no flicker or any other tell? "How are you human?" Was the only thing the female asked him after he told her that.

Lloyd laughed and she sighed and continued to just stare at him. "Anyways what time is it-" she grabbed a tissue "-Achoo-!" She sneezed.

"You're gross, anyways~" Lloyd pulled out his phone dark gray sweatpants pocket.