Chapter 3; Told You So

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚. 𝐒𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲. 

April 25, 1775

Alexander barged into the two's tent with 2 pans. "WAKE UP WAKE UP! TRAINNING! TRAINNING!" He banged the pans together. Lafayette was a light sleeper but George was like a rock. Lafayette wanted to yell at Alex but tried to get up, George's arms wouldn't budge. "Aww. Is the angry baugette stuck." Lafayette death starred at Alex. "I have a knife, wanna see where all th missing children went?" Lafayette just continued to stare at him.

Alex ran out while screaming, "HE MADE ANGRY BAUGETTE SOUNDS!" Lafayette now had one less person to deal with. "Wake up please."He shook the big one. Lafayette sighed then looked around for anything to help. He flopped his head on George's chest and wait. George's eyelids slowly opened.

"Lafayette.?" Lafayette nodded. "Mhm.." George scooted Lafayette higher. His face hid in Lafayette's neck. "Can I train now?" George looked up and Lafayette looked like a child. "First eat.." Lafayette mutters. "How I'm stuck.." George let him go. Lafayette smiled and hopped off. He fixed his jacket.

"Why didn't you change.." George fell back as Lafayette suddenly grew red. Lafayette ran to the cook and take almost the same amount of food he ate when he got the letter from George. He ran to the training ground. "Hercules I'm ready!" He stood in front of the almost as tall as him man. "Give me 10." Lafayette did it easily. "20." He kind of struggled but not so much. "30."

He wasn't giving up today. "50 with me sitting on you." Lafayette got down and Hercules sat on him. Lafayette was really struggling. "Oh is the angry baugette is training to get stronger for his owners arms?" Hercules got thrown off and Lafayette chased after Alex. George had walked out and he heard screams. Turns out the bread stick is faster than the 2nd fastest, looks like Alex is in 3rd place.

"Did daddy and you have a nice night." Lafayette tackles him and holds him down. "He's not my daddy mon amie but John is yours." George walked behind them. "Who's your daddy Lafayette?" The original tough one was now a rose. "I thought it was me." George fake frowned as everyone bursted out in laughter. "I promise guys I'm a top!" George knew that was a lie.

"Stop, and tell the truth." Hercules fell off Aaron. Sucks to be Aaron. "I am!" Lafayette hides in Georges shadow. "When it comes to me your the opposite." George bent down to kiss the littler one.  (Lafayette is a total bottom ._.) 

~~~𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩~~~

May 5, 1775

Lafayette woke up alone and heard screams. He shoot up and got on his uniform. He barged out and almost got shot. He hid behind a rock with Aaron, both of them were scared as fuck and didn't see anyone else around. Aaron handed him a gun with shaky hands. "Go hide in me and George's tent." Aaron ran inside and hid under their bed.

Lafayette popped out and shot someone in the chest. He almost threw up, he peeked back out and this time with was in the head. He leaned back and covered his mouth. "Oh god.. I'm going to vomit.." He continued shooting people and learned to ignore it and just shoot them. There were no more gun shots. 

He took a deep breath and vomited all over the ground, disgusting.. Someone walked up to him. '𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳? 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦?' He just leaned against the rock. "You alright?" '𝘠𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳' "I'm good mon amie." Alexander poked Lafayette's leg. "No your not." Alexander said when Lafayette held his leg in pain. "I didn't even notice." Someone else picked him up. "Lets get you to Georgiys tent." Lafayette sighed.

"Oh god your alright!" George took Lafayette from Hercules, and hugged him tightly. George slightly pecked his face. "Not our tent the medic." George ran to the medic. "Fastest nurse please." George looked around worried. "None left." George sighed but remembered he a personal nurse. "Personal nurse for Washington." A man look up. "Oh yes shes in your personal room sir."

He brought Lafayette in and set him on the best chair. George bit his nail as he waited. The nurse helped Lafayette walk out after an hour. "He can't walk on the foot for a week." George picked up Lafayette and the crutches. "Thank you!" George walked out as fast as he could to their tent. "George, mon cherrie, I'm fine."

"No no. You got shot in the leg and need to heal." Lafayette sighed and gave in. "Can you at least sleep with me?" George nodded and laid down, George pulled Lafayette up and hid Lafayette hid his head in George's head. George hummed trying to get Lafayette to sleep. Aaron got out and stood up.

"The attack is over?" George nodded and Aaron ran out. George turned his head to a sleeping Baugette. '𝘈𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘴' He kissed his forehead before getting up.

𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘

"WHAT??" King threw his cane down. "George and that bread stick! TOGETHER!!" King stomped while getting up "Idiotic! He got with the weakest man EVA!" King slapped his fore head. "Just make the pain stop! First they run away then some of them are GAY!" Kind walked around. "Not like I'm homophobic but WHAAAAAT!" Seabury wiped of sweat on is forehead.

"Yes my lord I agree my lord." The King turned to George. "You look gay, what if your gay like them?" Seabury started to get red. "I-i dont kno-know what you mean sir..-" The King rolled his eyes. "It would be good, not bad." Seabury lunged at the king and held him there. King eyes widened then softened.

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜😳

George was planning with Alexander when John stumbled in drunk. "Alex.. cutie. Cmon.." Alex shot up. "Sorry, dad. SIR! I have, uhm. Plans." John motioned him to come. "Bye!" Alex jumped on John and he ran to their tent. "When will me and Lafayette do that..?" George brought in Aaron to help and it got pretty late.

He went back to his tent and laid down with an asleep Bread stick. He laid him on his chest and closed his eyes.

𝟏𝟎𝟑𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 :𝐃