Chapter 1: The Lonely Bike Discovery

Sam Winchester walked along the forest alone, he needed a break from all the cases he, his brother and his angel boyfriend Castiel would do. As he walked down the path, the wind blowing peacefully through his hair, he just listened to his music as he felt the crunch of the sticks and twigs underneath his walking boots. He pulled his jacket closer to him as he walked, he then heard something, he turned around, took an earphone off and said "hello? Anyone here?" He heard nothing in response, so he shrugged, put his earphone back in and carried on walking, he then heard a voice but louder saying his name, he saw a bike in the middle of the path, "what the hell?" he muttered looking at it, it looked rusty as if it was left there abandoned. 

He stared and felt a shiver down his spine, the calling of his name getting louder, he then turned around and saw something, but he couldn't make it out, he shouted "Who's there! Show yourself" he then turned back around and saw a little boy covered in cuts and bruises, blood trickling down his face, standing Infront of the bike and he said, "Please Sam help me! the skinwalker got me, run while you can or it'll get you too!!" Sam just stared at the boy "Who are you! What's a skinwalker? And how did you know my name?!" he just stared and saw the boy disappear; Sam was scared to the core, his vision started to fade, his breath turned freezing cold as he passed out onto the floor with a thud as the boy screamed and disappeared.

As he was passed out, he heard a voice in the distance shout his name and felt two fingers on his forehead, "He's waking up", the voice said; Sam recognised it immediately, he groaned and got up from the floor, wiping all the dirt and twigs off him, "C-cas? W-what happened?" Dean was also there, and he said, "you didn't come home Sam,  Cas and I got worried, so we traced your phone and found you here passed out" Sam sighed and explained, "I-I was coming home but..." he faltered, "Go on" the angel encouraged him, Sam took a deep breath and explained everything, "Woah, that's horrible Sammy," Dean said still processing everything. "Y-yeah, then I passed out and woke up on the floor".

Cas then said, "come on, Sam, let's go home" he nodded and walked with them, the angel used his magic to clean Sam up, and they got into the Impala and drove home, Sam asleep in the front seat, Cas reading a book in the back while Dean drove.

Sam snored peacefully, and as he slept, he started having a nightmare which got really bad, tears flowed down his face; Dean held his brother's hand while driving and said soothingly "Don't worry Sam, it's just a nightmare, I'm here and so is cas" Sam stopped crying and calmed down as Dean held his younger brothers hand. They went back to the bunker, and Dean got out of the car, he then let go of his brother's hand, and with the help of cas, who also came out and with Dean's help he carried his brother bridal style and took him to his room, Cas opened the door and dean went inside and laid Sam on his bed and let him sleep. 

Dean and the angel left and flicked the lights off, and closed the door gently as the tall man slept peacefully; Dean and Cas went back downstairs and started looking into cases for them to do, Sam fell asleep for a good few hours, and he got up, he pushed his hair back, stretched and listened to the pops of his bones, he put on his shoes and tied his laces, he then left his room and went downstairs, he looked gaunt and pale, both his brother and his angel boyfriend looked really concerned and Cas said: "Sam you look really pale are you okay?" Sam nodded "I'm fine Cas don't worry" Dean looked up from his computer and said "Yeah Sammy, you don't look okay" Sam sighed and said "okay it's just...that kid...he kept mentioning the skinwalker so maybe we should look into that" The others nodded and started to look through all the lore books and tried to find something on the beast but nothing came up and they all groaned "Come on there's got to be something!" Cas said looking through more lore books but they found nothing. 

"Great! we found nothing" Dean said as Sam and Cas groaned "There's got to be something," the angel said but he came up with nothing; Sam was still looking through lore when he started feeling really weird, he dismissed it as nothing at first but it got worse and worse as the time passed, Dean started to notice his brother wincing in pain, "Sam? you okay?" The older brother asked as the younger brother said "N-no I feel really weird" Cas went towards him and put a hand on his shoulder "Do you know what's wrong?" Sam shook his head as the pain increased badly "N-no I-I don't know it's way too painful" He fell onto the floor and groaned in pain and doubled over as Dean ran to him and said "Sammy! Calm down you'll be okay don't worry" he said as Sam felt tears run down his face as the older brother hugged him tight "It's okay sam I'm here and so is Cas don't worry" he said soothingly as he rubbed his back as Sam calmed down and passed out in Dean's arms "Let's get him to bed" he whispered as the angel nodded and helped Sam up and took him to his room so he could rest, they laid him on his bed, and they decided to stay with him until he woke up.

As Sam woke up, his vision was very blurry, and he saw two blurry figures in front of him. "W-what happened..." he muttered as Dean and Cas looked at him "Sam you passed out right after you mentioned the skinwalker you saw" Sam groaned as he sat up with the help of Cas, he grunted in pain as the feeling hadn't been entirely erased yet.

Dean looked worried as Sam rubbed his head groaning softly as Cas and Dean started to look into the Skinwalker that his younger brother saw, and couldn't find much on the creature.