Hey......?

?????? P.O.V
"What the hell is going on?!" That question was the only thing on my mind as I continued to run.

I turned my head to look back at.... Whatever the heck was chasing me, the only thing I could see was a bright light in the distance coming towards me.

I was exhausted, and for some reason my chest hurts, and me running away for my life ain't the cause, I'll tell you that much...... If I live!.

I started looking for somewhere to hide, or something to defend myself with..... but there was nothing, no buildings, no houses, just me, the blood red sky, and the green ground I ran on, Seriously, did the world have it's first period in years or something?.

"Crap!" I exclaimed as I fell, face first of course!, but I'm sure I didn't trip on anything, after all, there is NOTHING here for me to trip on.

I felt a light pressure on my left foot I turned around and looked at the thing that now held my leg, and it was....... jelly?, I honestly don't know, but I feel like I've watched enough Educational videos to know where this is going.

I managed to stand up and tried to pull my Leg out the grip of the green tentacle thingy, only stopping when I noticed the bright light from before has gotten much MUCH closer.

"Oh crap......" I Whisperd in fear of that thing catching me, but when I looked down at my leg again, I was left speechless, now, the green jelly-like tentacle wasn't the only thing grabbing my leg, Multiple other hands of various sizes, Colors, and shapes, grabbed onto my other leg and arms as well, Stopping my movements, some even bigger than my own body, and they were all pulling me down into the floor, I was sinking!!!.

I struggled, and struggled, but the more I moved, the more the pain In my chest increased, I was sinking fast, and whatever the hell these things are, they were NOT gonna let me go, but that wasn't my only concern.

The thing that was chasing me from before finally landed 15-20 feet away from me, but I don't think that matters, now that it was closer I got a better a look at it, and it was..... A bird?, and why is it made of FIRE!?.

It walked closer to me, this prompted me to struggle even harder to free myself, temporarily ignoring the pain, but my attempts proved to be meaningless as the bird stood right in front of me, strangely, I didn't feel any heat, even though this amount of fire should at least make anyone want to take a few steps back.

The bird stood there, menacingly, With nothing else to do, I decided to speak to it.

"I, Uh...... Nice bird?" I Said, attempting to look less scared than I was, which apparently failed since the bird raised it's head up and spread it's wings, before jumping at me.

"AAAAAAARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I continued to scream my ass off, only stopping as the pain in my chest increased.

"What the shit?!" A voice Exclaimed, I turned to the owner of the voice who sat in a chair, the guy looked at me with a shocked expression, he was also holding some kind of green object in his right hand.