Withdrawal

?????? P.O.V
"W-Where am I?" I Asked no one, as I continued to look around the empty..... City?. No, something's off, I'm pretty sure I was in our apartment. So, where am I exactly?.

I cautiously walked ahead. Looking at the tall weird structures which had some weird blue lines, which covered every inch of this place including the Floor I walked on.

I continued walking until I came to a dead end infront of a giant hole on the ground.

"Just where the hell am I?" I whisperd to myself. The hole seemed to be quite deep, I could see nothing but darkness.

"You're somewhere where no one else can see, or hear us" A distorted voice spoke up..... From the hole!?.

A light shined brighter than anything I've seen in my life. I tried covering my eyes, but it barely even helped.

"What in the!-" I Exclaimed, before hearing a distorted voice.

"Wake up!".

"What?" I asked. Barely capable of seeing anything due to the light.

"Wake Up!".

"Hey, Galliard! Wake Up!" My eyes shot open. My body jumped up before I hit my head with something, or rather someone else.

I looked around to realize I was now in the living room. I looked at Starrk who lightly rubbed his forehead. An annoyed look on his face as he looked at me.

"What the hell was that for!?" He Asked.

"S-Sorry, I just had a nightmare....." I apologized sheepishly. The man groaned before sitting down on The Empty chair next to the couch I was on.

"Another one? What happened this time?" He Asked. I nodded before speaking up.

"Yeah, it's the same one, it always ends with that glowing light" I sighed.

"Don't stress over it. By the way, how's your training going?" Starrk asked.

"Not very good, I still can't use the thing I was given" I looked down at my hands. I clenched them into tight fists, I tried to focus as much as i could...... But nothing happened.

"Nothing" I muttered, an annoyed look on my face.

"Well, there are some things you can't rush. I guess you'll be able to use it again when the time comes" He said, scratching the back of his head. I nodded before we heard a loud sound.

"Hey, where are the other two?" I asked.

"On the rooftop, Y/n wanted to learn more about some of his Aliens and Gabi wanted to help" Starrk explained. A small smile cam onto my face.

"That kid really likes to help, eh?" I Whisperd, My smile immediately dropping when I remembered the things she told me.

"I guess, I made the right choice to accept this deal.....".

Y/n's P.O.V
"And what about this one?" I asked Gabi. Pointing at the new form I took.
It was quite the humanoid looking one. My arms, legs, and part of my head and chest are blue. My arms and legs now had spikes and a black mask-like fins around my green eyes. The Ultimatrix symbol was on my chest now.

"He's called.... Fasttrack! It says here he has Super speed!" She said, making my eyes widen.

"No way, hold on...." I Said before I started running. In mere seconds, I was now capable of running circles on the rooftop.

"Amazing!" Gabi gasped.

"Agreed! But there's one problem though....." I Said as I continued to run in circles. Now don't get it twisted. Being able to run this fast was great!.... except for one part.