Twelve

Y/n's POV:

It's Sunday and I haven’t heard of Louis since our date on Friday. He doesn’t pick up his phone, doesn’t answer my texts and when I knocked at his house no one opened.

Maybe he regrets going out with me, or his phone is dead? No he would’ve let me know if he wouldn’t be able to contact me over his phone.

I looked out of my window and saw Louis pulling out of his driveway, that little shit is ignoring me. I head downstairs to my mom and ask her if I could borrow her car tomorrow, “Why? Aren’t you going with Louis to school?” she asks me back. I look away and sigh “Nope, he won’t answer me” I reply.

“Oh" she says irritated, “yeah but if I see just a tiny scratch you will take the bus until the day you graduate” my mom continues, I smile and nod, heading back to my room after thanking her.

*time skip to the next day*

I walk out of my house and see Louis walking to his car as well, he looks at me for a second and then enters his car and pulls out of his driveway. I sigh and get into my mom’s car as well, I put my bag on the passenger seat, put my seatbelt on and drive to my school.

The drive was boring without Louis, I have no one to talk to, okay well maybe I should start making myself friends. Eh I don’t like people.

I lock my car and walk to my first class, which is math. Louis sits in that class next to me, maybe he will talk to me then.

Yeah, that didn’t happen, when I entered the classroom he was sitting in the very back with Niall. I sigh, this is getting really annoying! I sat down at my usual seat, in the second row next to the window.

He can’t just ignore me for no reason! As far as I can remember I did nothing wrong! I was snapped out of my thoughts, when the teacher entered the classroom and started the lesson.

I look to my right to see Liam next to me, my eyes go wide, why does he have to sit next to me?! I guess today’s my lucky day, note the sarcasm. He must've noticed that I looked at him, because the same moment he looks back at me and winks at me with a smirk. I give him a disgusted look and try to focus on what the teacher was saying.

After a while, the teacher gave us exercises we should work on as long as she’s away to print something. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see who it was, it was Liam.

“What?” I asked annoyed, pushing his hand away. “Woah, chill down, I just wanted to ask if you could explain this to me" he asked me, putting his hand on my shoulder again, I pushed his hand away one more time, “No.” I say sternly, before picking my stuff up and moving my place, luckily the teacher didn’t say anything when she came back.

Class ended and I walked out of the classroom, when I saw Louis I pulled on his sleeve and dragged him with me towards my locker, “What the fuck, Louis! You little shit have been ignoring me since Friday! Why?! Last time you ignored me was when we were 7, because I played with your fucking Lightning McQueen car!” I say, putting my books in my locker.
He sighs and says “It has nothing to do with you. I just need some time to myself, a lot has been going on. Just give me some time and I’ll tell you everything, I promise” Louis says, kissing me on my cheek and then leaving again without saying anything else.

The rest of my day was pretty uneventful, school ended and I walked out of the building to see a lot of students gathered around in a circle, probably a fight. I walked past them, not wanting to have anything to do with that.

I stopped in my tracks, hearing a familiar voice say “If you ever touch her one more time, you are dead, Payno!” Louis!

I pushed myself through the people and saw Louis on top of Liam, Louis was about to punch Liam again when someone yelled “Stop!” everybody looked at the voice to see, our principal, Mr. Brown.

(A/N)
Heyyy
I'm so sorry that I haven't updated since idk over a month lol sorryyy
But I'm backkk so here you go
Thanks for reading
I hoped you liked it
Vote and comment if you want to
And
Have a nice dayyyyy/nightttt! :)