A star is Born

It's the 10.th April 1938 and a little girl is born at evening. The mother and the father lieing in the hospital bed. Their names are Catherine and Maxim. Catherine hold their baby in her arm, it's already her second baby. The seven years older sister Jolene is at home at her grandparents. Catherine watches lovely to her second baby.

Catherine says:"Look at her...she looks so cute."

Then she looks smiling to Maxim

"isn't she wonderful?"

Maxim nods and smiles

Maxim answers:"she is yes."

Catherine strokes over her the head from the baby.
"I have a name already..I name her Cheryl"

Maxim smiles:"What a wonderful name. I love it."

Catherine kisses Maxim short and leans on his shoulder a bit.
At the next day go Catherine with Maxim and Cheryl back to home. Jolene is already waiting for her new little sister and runs behind them as Catherine walking to the couch.

Jolene screams:"I want her! Please give her to me! She is my sister!"

She laughs meanwhile and Maxim looks to her.

"then sit down on the sofa. I think she loves it to lie on the arms from a big proud sister."

He smiles to her and takes her on his arms and sits her on the sofa. Immediately stretches Jolene her hands out to Cheryl and Catherine lies Cheryl on Jolene arms. Jolenes eyes shining because of happiness and says then:

"Hello baby...I'm your sister."

Catherine turns her arm around Maxims back and smiles because of the cute reaction from Jolene. Jolene looks to her parents:

"How is her name?"

Maxim sits next to Jolene and answers:

"Her name is Cheryl."
Jolene giggles:
"Cheryl? This is cute."

Maxim and Catherine are laughing and now they enjoy as a whole happy family.

Ps: if you want know who Cheryl is: this is me, Ruby Sheridan. And I talk to you about my childhood and the time after Mexico 1959...