promise

jealous grog incoming

for the sake of this oneshot you are 20 :)

there is a 4 year age gap between you and george (it doesn't seem that big to me)

if it makes you uncomfortable then i would advise you change it to 22, once again for the sake of the story.

plz read the a/n at the end <3

y/n's pov:

me and george have been dating for almost a year now and we have kept it off the internet in fear of some of his crazy stans. most of them are lovely but there are the occasional few.

we had met through dream as i was a friend of his and am good at coding, much to his large ego's dismay i am better than him and as much as he didn't was to admit it at the time he and george needed my help for a video of theirs. so i offered to help them.

this was all before they got really big on youtube and twitch.

george would never say he was jealous of mine and dreams friendship because of our flirting but when we stared dating he told me that he had hated knowing that dream could flirt with me jokingly, let alone talk to me without being so flustered that he couldn't talk. the teasing about this conversation still hasn't ended and it has been 7 months since that.

once again george would never tell me he was jealous no matter how bad he wanted to. he was always to nervous. although he isn't as much of a baby as he is on stream when it comes to being jealous george is worse than you would think.

i was walking down a path, on a cold brighton day with my coat hood pulled over my head and my hands shoved into my pockets. i was going to a coffee shop to meet george as we hadn't been able to see each other since there was a pandemic and we don't live together. i looked up at the sky, the clouds fluffy like cotton balls and the sun bright although it was providing no warmth whatsoever.

as i entered to café i looked around not finding george there as i knew i was 5 minutes early but i didn't want to be late. i saw a small booth in the corner that no one was sat at, so i walked up to it taking a seat smiling at an older woman as i did so.

i was sat down for a minute or two scrolling through twitter, when a young male approached me. he had curly black hair, ocean blue eyes and a chain laying around his neck.

"hey, can i get anything for you?" he asked. his voice was slightly raspy.

"umm not right now thank you, i am waiting for someone" i told him with a small hand gesture to the door of the café.

"oh ok, well i haven't got anyone to serve right now so do you mind if we chat?"

"no of course" i said not seeing any harm in having a friendly chat. i motioned for him to sit in front of me.

"so whats your name?"

"y/n. what about you?"

"jayden. how old are you ?"

"oh i'm 20"

"i'm 27"

oh so he's quite a lot older than me. older than i expected.

"are you in uni?" he queried

"yes i am actually!"

our conversation was cut short when the door of the café opened and george entered. he looked around and saw me, i waved at him, he smiled at me but his expression dropped when he saw the man i was sat with.