Miu why..?

Shuichi's POV

Kirumi seems the most suspicious since she didn't seem to care much about the murder, but Kiyo is just as suspicious I guess.

"I say it's Kirumi."

"Oh please! The only fuckin' proof you have is that she didn't seem to care!" Miu yelled at me,

"Auta says Miu is also suspicious!" Angie said as she put her hands together.

"What are you getting at Angie?" Maki asked,

"Auta says Miu also wears gloves!"

We all look at Miu, Angie's right. Miu does where gloves. Miu falls silent.

"Miu?" Gonta says looking at Miu.

"Okay fine! I killed Tenko!" Miu confessed as she broke down crying,

"Miu why?" Maki asks, looking at Miu.

"I-I thought that maybe Shuichi would possibly turn back to normal! I just wanted to protect Kokichi f-from that creep!" Miu cried as she glared at me,

"Pu hu hu hu, voting time!" Monokuma yells.

Everyone selects Miu, even herself.

"Miu why?" Maki asks looking at Miu.

Miu just smiles as she has tears streaming down her face. "Remember when I said if something happened to me take care of Kokichi..?"

Maki nods.

"This was the reason I said that.." she said as she looked down.

"Pu hu hu, you all are correct! Now it's time for the ultimate inventors punishment!" Monokuma said as he hit his red button.

Monokuma dragged Miu to her punishment.

Warning: This may be gruesome to some people so if you're sensitive to that type of stuff I suggest skipping the rest of the chapter since the rest of chapter is gonna be Miu's punishment.

No one's POV

Miu was in a white room, everyone else was watching through a glass window, Maki was covering Kokichi's eyes.

Miu was walking around looking scared. All a sudden Miu's robot arm things (I have no idea what they're called but you get what I mean, right? If you don't I'll explain it to you.) started to grab at her. First they pulled off her googles then they started to rip off her limbs.

Miu was screaming on the top of her lungs, most had to cover their ears because of it. As each of her limbs were being pulled off by the robotic arms her screams only got louder, at the end of the execution what was left of Miu's body just laid there covered in pink blood. The room that was once white was stained in blood and the window at random splatter of blood on it.

Btw this execution idea for Miu was inspired by something I saw, I don't remember exactly what I saw it from, but credit to that.

Everyone just stared there in shock, except for Kokichi who still had his eyes covered by Maki.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Anyway! I hope you all liked this chapter, sorry if the execution wasn't explained the best or something. I'm not the best at writing out executions. Btw sorry for taking so long to get this chapter out, I've been busy and honestly had no ideas, I had a different idea for this chapter but once I wrote it, it made literally no sense. So I rewrote it, okay enough talk from me, next chapter will hopefully be out sooner than this one, but until then bye I guess. Stay safe!!