Skate Maloley

Imagine being at home watching old videos,of the guys suddenly you see skate take of his shirt.You see his muscles flex turning you on.Next thing you know your hand's in your panties seeing as your only in skate's shirt and panties.

Your fingers moving towards your drenched entrance,sliding in you start thrusting in and out faster and harder. What you don't know is that skate is at the foot of the bed watching you.

You feel the bed dip and open your eyes. You see skate there immediately you take your hand out of your drenched panties. Skates eyes locking in place with your exposed legs,slowly sliding up taking in every detail. Finally locking eyes with you smirking at the wet spot on your panties, you notice the prominant buldge on his jeans. His head leaning down biting the hem of your panties sliding them down your legs,his nose brushing your clit making you moan.

Once there off he buries his head between your legs towards your soaking pussy. His tounge sliding expertly around your nub purposely missing it,making you buck your hips up only to push them down.
Suddenly his lips suck your clit teeth slowly grazing your nub making you scream at the pleasure.

His fingers sliding in. While sucking on your pussy he thrusts in and out making a squelching noise, you moan out his name "NATE UHH" you feel him smirking going faster and faster.
As your about to cum he stops.

"My turn" you glare up at him. But still you unbuckle his jeans sliding them off leaving him in his boxers,his shirt was already off. You stand up pushing him down on the bed. Sliding his boxers down, his dick slapping up hitting his stomach, pre-cum leaking from the tip. You kitten lick the tip your tounge making circles and sliding down,while your hands massage his balls "Y/N DON'T STOP UGGH BABY YOUR SOOO GOOD!" You take one hand off and squish your thumb between your fingers,making your gag reflex stop. You take skate in your mouth the tip hitting the back of your throat you don't gag. So you start to deep throat him. "Mmmm lil mama your so good!" you feel him twich so you stop taking him out of your mouth. "Payback's a bitch" you smirk. You see his eyes get darker.

Your thrown to the bed his rough hands ripping the shirt off you body.
He see's your not wearing a bra and groans,licking his lips.
Lips wrap around your nipple harshly sucking. Grabbing his head pushing him twoards your breasts. He sucks around your chest marking you as his.
You feel his hands seperating your legs his tip teasing your entrance, making you wetter than you already are.

Suddenly he thrusts in you without warning. Making you arch your back wrapping your legs on his waist.
"SKATE!" his thrusts getting faster and harder. Clenching around him.
"Mmmm Y/n...so tight" your stomach clenches,legs shaking, sweat dripping from your body.
You feel your high coming so you grab onto skate's back.
"On 3 baby 1,2,3!" both you and skate cum on sync. Nails scratching down his back as you reach a state of pure pleasure. "SKAAATE!!"  "Y/NNNN!"
He rolls off of you grabbing the covers and hugging you close sweat mixing. Both regaining your breath, slowly.
"Good night lil mama" "goodnight skate" you snuggle closer to him.
"I love you" he whispers to you as you fall asleep.
He admires your beauty for a few minutes, brushing your hair back.
And falls asleep next to you.

Hope y'all like this one!!